Do you think there is still a negative stigma regarding guys playing female character

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. #51
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 41

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by artojas View Post
    i always play female characters because staring into an ass of the man for hundreds of hours is not my thing, but its a preference.

    But having little horny 12 year old kids flirt with you and trying to hook up with you constantly must be your thing instead then
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynosphere View Post
    that works to lmao. we should all make a guild lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    But then lmao. it will last lmao. about 2 days lmao. just like every other onrpg guild lmao. lmao.

  2. #52
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10
    artojas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Hengelo, Netherlands
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    havent happened yet in many years, but enjoy your male buttocks

  3. #53
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 30
    Aktillum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    its only weird if you flirt up other dudes

    Currently Playing: Achaea

  4. #54
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80
    ASNZern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,683
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    But having little horny 12 year old kids flirt with you and trying to hook up with you constantly must be your thing instead then
    Dude, blame/shame the offender, not the victim.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My 3D Character Artist Folio
    ---


  5. #55
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Depnds on game type for me.
    Fantasy without elves: Female
    Fantasy with elves: Male

    Shooter MMOs depend on class. Like I can't imagine a female tank. Or a male healer.

  6. #56
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,135
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earthmonger View Post
    Depnds on game type for me.
    Fantasy without elves: Female
    Fantasy with elves: Male

    Shooter MMOs depend on class. Like I can't imagine a female tank. Or a male healer.
    pyro is a female and the doctor is the healer =P

  7. #57
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,349
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    But having little horny 12 year old kids flirt with you and trying to hook up with you constantly must be your thing instead then
    its only a extra fun factor added to playing female characters ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  8. #58
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,945
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    But having little horny 12 year old kids flirt with you and trying to hook up with you constantly must be your thing instead then
    i can live with that

    Currently Playing: TheHunter

    >Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

  9. #59
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174
    Asiankid0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Recession States of America
    Posts
    8,583
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    idk, if people are judging others for playing a character of opposite gender....do those people not play/never played thousands of other games where you play as a fixed-gender protagonist??
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

  10. #60
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,921
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    idk, if people are judging others for playing a character of opposite gender....do those people not play/never played thousands of other games where you play as a fixed-gender protagonist??
    Some of the same people who used to talk about guys playing as girls were the same ones who mained female characters in games such as DFO. The logic seems to be that it's ok to play as a female character in character based games because you're forced to and they are usually good or it's about their playstyle, whereas choosing to play as one in a MMO where it's not class restricted by gender is weird because people still have the notion that everyone who plays MMOs makes characters that represent themselves, and not an alternate personality or even a character from something else.

    The only people who complain are the guys that go into games looking for actual girls to talk to and hit on instead of actually playing the game, which is why you almost never hear anyone complain about girls playing as guys, which a number do specifically for that reason.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •