Neverwinter - New Dragonborn Race - For a tiny price ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Wait what? 71 Euro for a new race? What? People actually pay for this shit instead of just going back to WoW?

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Wait what? 71 Euro for a new race? What? People actually pay for this shit instead of just going back to WoW?
    /10bloodycharacters

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 58

I can just mod the race into NWN 1 and NWN 2, and play an actual DND Game... or I can have this game call "feats" a talent system and is tring to be guild wars and wow at the same time....

Again why go off ruleset 4.0... I mean i know it's the easiest to build off of because it's almost like WoW but thats why i come back to DND online because it's like DND, **** I play the original Neverwinter Nights AOL MMO, time to time... but this, played it for a week and went nope this isn't even fun with friends I have GW2, which atleast my ****ing priest doesn't have to use some god damn wind chimes... **** my dwarf in Neverwinter must've been the one who was always teased, hey Gadiel we know you're a cleric but what weapon your going to use when you grow up, and all the other kids said cool things like dwarven war axes, a hammer, a mace... no I ****ing said WIND CHIMES... and got bullied till the end of time, a beard wouldn't grow on my dwarfs chin because he was too much of a wuss using a god damn wind chimes... heck my dwarf might as well been a halfling with how undwarf like he was use a wind chime...

I mean when the AOL MMO from 1991 has more ****ing customization with less classes... there is a major problem... you know what nope I'm done... I just have to deal with the fact no more good DnD games will ever come out, we got baldurs gate 1 and 2... we got neverwinter nights 1 and 2, we got icewind dale 1 and 2, we go DDO, we got NWN AoL edition, we got the ravenloft games, and plenty of others (excluding the rts (hit or miss), and the dumb xbox 360/ps3 era beat em up), because **** lots of customization choices you might screw up your build, honestly

Customization the one thing that makes DnD so great even 4.0 you can atleast feel like your playing yourself, but in computer format it wont.... 3 and 3.5 have been proven time after time it's the best for computer gaming, because of the customization lends itself to the game, you can make your character heck it's why DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN is so much fun because it takes from that 3 and 3.5 era of DND game of making your guy

/End Rant

Again I feel lacking customization, to force the 3.5 unbalances of having 3/4 classes breaks dnd, DnD understood how to balance the classes out (if your dm was smart for the most part)

If something is powerful Limit it harshly, sure a wizard has his great ole spell book but in the long dungeons that fighter is going to do most his work, while your wizard shoots out shitty Circle 1-3 spells trying to keep his stronger spells for hard fights, fight 3-5 he's either dropping the big stuff or might as well be a sac of potatoes
    Last edited by Gadiel; 07-27-2014 at 05:43 AM.
    600$ PC (not including HD and Case since using previous one)

Windows 7 (Direct X Awesomeness)
    Intel I5 2400 1355 Socket (210$)
    HD 5770 x2 (got them on sale) (200$)
    8 GB of Ram (60$)
    PCI Sound card 7.1 (40$)
    Motherboard (60$)

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 45

A long while back I heard this was coming, so I thought ok cool, so i deleted a space for the new character as we can only have two. to find I have to pay for it is shameful, as the character I deleted had a lot work behind him. It is very disappointing that this has been implemented like its nothing.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Did you guys really expect anything else from a company like PWE?
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

I will admit one thing. The new race looks awesome, even if the game bores me to death.
    Relax and enjoy life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12