more things going on at my house

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default more things going on at my house

I just woke up and as usual grandma is up at this hour. Any way she had yet another nightmare she said in the dream. Some one crawled in her bed and layed next to her and she could not speak nor yell for help. My self ive been waking up with scratches marks on me. this time i just woke up and its all the way down my left arm still stings and is red. A few days ago i was sleeping down stars and my heart start raceing and i here some one say god damn in my ears. and then feel a pressnse well many walking over me and i here as clear as day please help us. Then in the kitchen i see a proclien baby face with a mark of blood on it forehead and the eyes were missing. I dont remember the mark. But things are getting worse in this house. I have told of you the demons here. Not too long ago grandma dream of a guy who looked just like this person we know walked up to her in her garden and had a chain saw in his left arm with a white rag around it. and he was about to cut her in half or something but the dream ended. My self im having more and more dreams of death. And i am feeling more things around me. There is something going on. Dont see what they would be attracted to. I mean i got a hexagram on my wall with two pitch forks but meh im not gonna erase it. But just thought i would share. As something is going on here. And the evil is getting worse. And i fear they are coming either for me or both of us. And no ive done no magic her in this house. Nor any where. But others have i believe i have heard tells of my past fam here. Messing with Ouija boreds. And this place back in the civl war era housed slaves which most did voodoo. So who knows whats going on. All i know is her dreams is getting worse and she has never heard nightmares like these. All i see in my dreams is death. And my mental state is gettin worse. Im staying more depressed then ever. And no life in me so what ever. Thanks guys for reading

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Well, I would say that a lot of it could be due to a negative attitude/thinking. Being tired can make you hear things, and if you're thinking about some negative things while you're tired, you might see or hear things that aren't really there. Hallucination is a very true and real phenomenon. If you're thinking about horror-type things during the day, or just before you fall asleep, you're likely to dream about those sorts of things, especially if you're stressed.

Furthermore, mass-hysteria is also a big problem. A group of people who believe their home is possessed will be a lot more likely to suffer from symptoms.

Also, it's summer. Bugs are active and it's hard for you to stay comfortable. It's likely that you've scratched yourself in your sleep, either because you just had an itch and your sleepy-self misjudged how much you needed to scratch and hurt yourself. I've scratched my arm while watching a movie before and came back with blood because I happened to scratch myself just right.

Finally, even if you believe in demons, it's commonly believed by those that do believe that simply thinking about demons, worrying about their prescense, or that sort of stuff "invites" them into your own and just makes your fears a reality. The only true way to deal with it is to simply stop thinking about it or to GTFO and do a full-scale exorcism.

So following that line of thinking, the only way to fight a demonic possession is either to A) Disbelieve that it is a possibility and give it no serious thought. and Perform acts that force yourself (including your sub-conscious) to undeniably believe the event is over for good. Usually, B makes use a figure that is thought highly of, such as a priest.

In fact, if you wanted to dig deeper, you could come to the line of thinking that all "demonic possession" is truly just a form of psychosis that happens frequently within humans. The whole purpose of religion is to help combat this via a form of hypnosis. With a set-in-stone procedure to deal with it, along with the involvement of someone who is considered to be in an "up-lifted" possession, and a few other ingredients, you get a get case for hypnosis used to treat a slew of mental disorders that are given the title "Demonic Possessions" in a time before we could begin to understand what was really happening. And it still works to this day.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 07-26-2014 at 09:28 AM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

It's a known fact powerful demons/spirits can intrude into and effect dreams. If powerful enough they can even even influence you physically.

There are several documented cases of such occurrences. One that always seems to come to mind is a spirit so powerful he was able to extend his domain over an entire street. Several people died as a result. Causes ranging from events very similar to what you have explained to more bizarre happenings such as possessed bedding.

Remember that your fear gives these entities power and the only way to combat them is to deny them, lock them away in your subconscious and hope they never resurface.

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Well, I would say that a lot of it could be due to a negative attitude/thinking. Being tired can make you hear things, and if you're thinking about some negative things while you're tired, you might see or hear things that aren't really there. Hallucination is a very true and real phenomenon. If you're thinking about horror-type things during the day, or just before you fall asleep, you're likely to dream about those sorts of things, especially if you're stressed.

Also, it's summer. Bugs are active and it's hard for you to stay comfortable. It's likely that you've scratched yourself in your sleep, either because you just had an itch and your sleepy-self misjudged how much you needed to scratch and hurt yourself. I've scratched my arm while watching a movie before and came back with blood because I happened to scratch myself just right.

Finally, even if you believe in demons, it's commonly believed by those that do believe that simply thinking about demons, worrying about their prescense, or that sort of stuff "invites" them into your own and just makes your fears a reality. The only true way to deal with it is to simply stop thinking about it or to GTFO and do a full-scale exorcism.
    well what i say is true and demons and bad spirits are real. im not always think about horror like most you guys think. but what ever these things are they are real. because others in my fam have these things just not as bad as i. i mean hell i used to live with my dad who was in black magic and my mum who praticed hoodoo so i know all about the evil. we might get a priest but i fear it will not work. as these demons are higher up they are the princes of hell and the dukes and i know this as i have been told my self who they were. and have been told ive been choseen but whats driveing me crazy is now they are haunting my grandma which i cant have. we was gonna make a talking bored but grandma said no so we cant. so who knows i will do some cleanseing my self once i get some exrta money but so far on what i have done it dont work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    It's a known fact powerful demons/spirits can intrude into and effect dreams. If powerful enough they can even even influence you physically.

There are several documented cases of such occurrences. One that always seems to come to mind is a spirit so powerful he was able to extend his domain over an entire street. Several people died as a result. Causes ranging from events very similar to what you have explained to more bizarre happenings such as possessed bedding.

Remember that your fear gives these entities power and the only way to combat them is to deny them, lock them away in your subconscious and hope they never resurface.
    i know. i fear more for the safty of my grandmum then me. as i know i am a little protected. but there is a reason why they are doing this. and it driveing me insane as my mind is becomeing more and more unstable i cant understand why they haunt us so much. but i will find out soon

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

As we've both said, the only way to combat these "entities" is to simply deny them. Refute their existence. Thinking about them, trying to interact with them, giving great deals of thoughts to them... it just makes the problem worse. Just keep your bible close, spread out some crosses around the house, and see if it helps any. If you honestly are starting to get afraid for your safety, contact a local catholic church.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    As we've both said, the only way to combat these "entities" is to simply deny them. Refute their existence. Thinking about them, trying to interact with them, giving great deals of thoughts to them... it just makes the problem worse. Just keep your bible close, spread out some crosses around the house, and see if it helps any. If you honestly are starting to get afraid for your safety, contact a local catholic church.
    i were a crucifix all the time and always keep my bible near. but its really hard not to think about them when they are so active and they seem to force themselves on me and now grandma. But we were talking about a few days ago to get a priest out here for a cleaseing and see if that will help if not. only one thing left to do and that is something i will not say. but i will find a way for them to leave. ive gave just about all negativity in my life very little horror now. i dont read on any thing evil and dont do any more studying. But i will try to put them in the back of my mind and see if that helps

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Generally a crucifix is only as strong as one's faith as it is actually faith the has the power to help repel dark energies/spirits/demons.
    You could theoretically use a toaster just as effectively if you truly had a strong link of faith to it.

The cleansing offered by a priest is considered to be a similar but longer term if not permanent alternative. However, the same stipulations apply. It has to be a true priest. One who has strong faith.

On another note. Do not kill your grandmother and yourself as throwing yourself into the plane of what you wish to elude is a poor idea.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Generally a crucifix is only as strong as one's faith as it is actually faith the has the power to help repel dark energies/spirits/demons.
    You could theoretically use a toaster just as effectively if you truly had a strong link of faith to it.

The cleansing offered by a priest is considered to be a similar but longer term if not permanent alternative. However, the same stipulations apply. It has to be a true priest. One who has strong faith.

On another note. Do not kill your grandmother and yourself as throwing yourself into the plane of what you wish to elude is a poor idea.
    wait what? i would never harm my grandmum. and my faith is rather strong. im not going into detail as some here are not religious and dont wanna offend some one right now. And harming my self hmm only time i will off my self is when my fam is gone. Dont know where you got the idea of me killing my granma and my self lol. but really if it comes down to it. ill get some special herbal tea in which i will not say and go talk to god are gods to who ever you call them

- - - Updated - - -

any ways thanks guys for reading. I got some things to do soon. But ill be back

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I woke up and fell out of bed last night from jumping in my sleep due to a dream I was having that a huge bee flew at me. As much as I knew it wasn't really there I still searched for it before I laid back down.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

interesting horror story, thanks for the read

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast