Warlords of Dreanor

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    I went Alliance because I wanted shorter queues for everything. Horde queues are +15 to 20 minutes and it's ridiculous on US realms. I'm playing an Alliance warrior on Bleeding Hollow at the moment. It's fun because BH is one of the most popular wpvp servers next to Emerald Dream. It's about 75-25 Horde dominated but both sides are incredibly active and Alliance dominates and holds its own. I may move to ED because the servers there are more balanced for wpvp.
    Really depends on the realm. The one Grievance was on had a massive horde playerbase.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

With how things are, Alliance are going to be the most dominant faction due to Horde racials getting nerfed. Some buffed, but definitely not as good as Alliance next expansion.
    According to Blizzard's last census/report, Alliance already was the dominant faction by roughly 5%.

http://media.wow-europe.com/infograp...fographic.html

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

You can now enter up to 4-5 queues at the same time. Meaning you can queue for a 5 Man, Battleground, and Raids at the same time. The timer for each continues to go up even if you are participating in one of the other.

So, you can finish a 15 minute PvP match, leave and be at the front of the line for a 5 man. Just don't forget to queue for PvP again before entering the 5 man.

I use this method and usually don't have to wait over 1-2 minutes between queues.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 63

I went Alliance because I wanted shorter queues for everything. Horde queues are +15 to 20 minutes and it's ridiculous on US realms. I'm playing an Alliance warrior on Bleeding Hollow at the moment. It's fun because BH is one of the most popular wpvp servers next to Emerald Dream. It's about 75-25 Horde dominated but both sides are incredibly active and Alliance dominates and holds its own. I may move to ED because the servers there are more balanced for wpvp.
    ED is indeed pretty balanced and has a lot of people, I like the balance even tho I don't do wpvp. Keeps thing interesting to get raided in SW every now and then with horde organizing parties inside the Blue Recluse xD. Damn sometimes they hold it for hours xD Warsong Bataillon is not as active as they used to be a few months ago tho. Everything's dying down with the end of the expack.

The RP aspect of ED is pretty dead tho, except for a few outcasts erping in goldshire xD

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Lefos View Post
    According to Blizzard's last census/report, Alliance already was the dominant faction by roughly 5%.

http://media.wow-europe.com/infograp...fographic.html
    It's most dominant in EU. US/KR are dominated by Horde.

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

It's most dominant in EU. US/KR are dominated by Horde.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12346804

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1

No, they aren't. That's worldwide playerbase.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

Did you guys see the new cinematic?

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 63

^ Gave me goosebumps when I watched the livestream :o

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

<3 Haha, hyped :P
    Last edited by DarkAztaroth; 08-15-2014 at 07:20 AM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Pretty good trailer. I'm a really big fan of Orcs and I know all of the lore. It'll be good to go back and see those things. Right now, I'm playing Alliance but I may go back to Horde just to experience the Orc lore from that side on my main (Human Warrior). The trailer didn't give me goosebumps like when I saw TBC or WOTLK for the first time, but it's pretty damn good. I just wish they had made it a little longer, showing Garrosh first meeting his father Grommash, eventually leading up to the start of the cinematic where Grom was going to drink the blood of Mannoroth.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

The anniversary event is going to be awesome.
    The only problem is that it's dropping 2 weeks after the release of Warlords and is going to be level 100 content.

Ive already bought it so it doesn't effect me but it does seem like an evil tactic to sell more expansions on release. lol

It's Level 100 Molten Core Raid and Southshore vs Tauren Mill Battleground for those interested. Limited Time Only!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast