Warlords of Dreanor

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Game Journalist Reputation: 75

Hopefully I'm not too swamped with school by that time...

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 5

ive played and quit every wow xpac because they make awesome games but I am not a "raider" so I eventually complete the game for myself and eventually move on but always loving the game when its fresh and new..

Sadly each expansion I have stayed for less and less time before I move onto another game, this last xpac held me for the shortlist time in fact was the first time I didnt finish at least the first season of arena to get gladiator.

The game just keeps getting easier and easier and faster to gear to bis.. I cant even fault blizzard because I am super hardcore and good at games I am not like most people and there money is as good as mine so I get why they shifted there games to be more accessible and what not.

That being said blizz is saying they are going back to a harder version of the game if that is true this could be the best xpac since burning crusade. Either way I will 100% buy and play it for as long as its fun I just hope it is as good as the game used to feel back in vanilla / bc days but either way its gonna be a blast cant wait for nov 13.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567