Orcs Must Die! Unchained Beta Key Giveaway (Limited Event)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

TRAP: Spike trap that fiers spiks from top to bottom and then slows orc to pass then makes them do less damge and slowly kills them

Talking game

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post

MMOHuts has partnered with Robot Entertainment for a special limited key giveaway for the beta of Orcs Must Die! Unchained. Simply visit our forums and request a key and we'll get back to you shortly with your access!

What do you need to do? Post below to tell us what your ideal trap would be if implemented into the game.
    Check your PM later for a message from me to receive your beta code and instructions to redeem your key.

Edit: on the off chance there's a ton of people looking to join the beta, We only have 250 codes total. So first come, first serve on this.

seems to me that this game will be very good would love to participate

A trap that as any player walked over them would warp them somewhere extremely close to the oppositions base/ or designated by player

A trap that freezes a pack of orcs when stepped on and summons an explosion of ice spikes from the orcs that is killed in time. The ice spikes deals damage to the surrounding orcs.

I would love to play this game.
    Last edited by zwoodo; 07-29-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Dragon Trap: the trap is a Dragon that shoots fireballs at distant enemies and smashes closer enemies with its tail! (probably would be a VERY expensive trap)

New Trap: Love Hurts

This trap would make a female orc blow up dummy pop up when orcs came near and would make the orcs move towards and surround the dummy. When enough orcs are around it, or after a set amount of time, a broken heart would appear over the trap and the dummy would expand and expand until it blew up, throwing back all the orcs. This would be an effective trap to divert orcs into more traps that they might not walk into otherwise.

chip trap, where orcs get attack by fearsome chips and cut into pieces.

Trap : Dimension Trap
    where it will vacuum nearby enemy and instantly kill enemy at once

General Manager Reputation: 353

Thanks for the responses. Messaging out beta codes to everyone in the thread now. I'll check again tomorrow for any stragglers.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Net trap, placed on the ground, also need a wall above. Enemies that step on it trigger it, making kind of a cacoon and suspending them in air making the enemies immobile for an amount of time

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast