My apology to you guys and gals.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 35

Default My apology to you guys and gals.

Hey guys and gals i thought i would make a short post and you dont have to respond. I just want to say i am sorry for my actions these past days. Ive been having so much on my mind. Different thoughts and stuff in which i will not go into detail.

To Ham i know you hate me a ton in which i can understand. I want to say even if it will not mean any thing to you that i am sorry for the things i sad to you. Its not me to just burst into anger that much. I have had many out bursts here but what i said was wrong and cruel. I am sorry.

To the rest of onrpg i am deeply sorry for my actions of late. I am trying to get my self in order and things aint looking to bright. A lot of old feelings have came back. and i am now in the process of trying to deal with them. I ask all of you to forgive me. And forgive me of the crazy things i do and say.

This post is not for attention before any of you say so. I just need to get this off my chest.

Thank you guys.

To Ham if you could though please restrain your self from saying hurtful things to me. I got enough problems as is and dont need any more bad feelings.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 375

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Yo Ham why the heck are you being so mean to duby bro?

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

duby compilation:

My new years resaultion

First of all no more me cutting all the time. Its time for me to get over this sadness. I will make my self a better person. I will be come someone one day. A much more happy person. Will get a mood stabellizer meds. To go along with my other meds. I will quit putting my self down. I will look for the greater aspects of life. I will be better. Ive been cutting my self since i was 13 its time for me to give up the old habbit and quit compleateing sucide. I will be a better person

I will get a job somehow. It will do me good. To not stay shut up in my home all day and everyday. I belive it is one of the reasons i have some of the problems. With social isolation from others. Please note i am not a people person but a little social will help.

I will try to do more things with my life. I might even go for a walk every now and then. I will be nicer to my family.

Well that is all. Just thought its time for me to change.

Sorry for spelling and grammer mis takes you all know i suck with words
    Well its time for me to leave onrpg for a while. I know i have said this before. But this time it is true. I am a crazy person in my own way so i am leaveing onrpg for a while and need time to re settle my self. I enjoyed being here with you guys. And while some hate me some i think some liked me. I will miss you all. But it is time for my farewell. At this time i can not control some of what i say which leads to some people getting angered which i understand and for that i am sorry. I never wished harm on to any of you here at onrpg. And i am in the wrong for making so many useless thread which do not belong here. I ask the admins for them to close my account if you dont mind. Its time for me to do something with my life in which i dont know how at this time. I got a lot of health problems in which need taking care of. And a lot of mental problems which as need taking care of and which do not need to be posted on a public forum. I dont cry for attention. But the reason i make my posts and thread is because i am very lonely and just need some one to talk to. But who cares right? i love you all which is odd because i dont truly know what love is but i am learning it. I hope each and every one of you guys here at onrpg will have great lives and do many great things. Who knows mabye i will get good with music? i doubt though. I know i drive some of you guys crazy i am sorry. To hamster i know you hate me which i understand 100% but please understand my point of view. If you just knew the things that happened to me while i was growing up you just might would understand. I do forgive you and everyone else who dont like me. Who knows one day one of you guys might just meet me in real and life. This is my farewell. Thank you onrpg for letting me be here. But its time for me to take my leave. Admins please close this account i have no need for it any more.

Bye guys
    my apolgy to Hamster
    I know you will not care. But i do apologize for the harsh things i said towards you. You may hate me. But i am sorry. I let my anger get best of me. This is not a normal thing for me to curse at people and etc.
    Hey again onrpg. Just thought i would stop by and say hello. Hope you all are doing well. What you all been up too?

Screen shot my of my toon will be on screenshot thread later. Sorry for the way i am to the ones who hate me. Im a very odd person. I dont think like most do i guess you can say. But ima come back to onrpg and ignore the ones who hate me. But really no need to hate me. Because i express my self. And am open on whats my mind. Any ways love you all.
    Since no one likes me here. and everyone hates me and wants me gone. You got your wish. Im leaveing onrpg forever are may not are may come back. I might lurk but thats probably all. You guys treat me really bad ive done nothing to you all. So heres my good bye. You all should be happy now
    I want to live a positive life. Be more caring about others. And not be so full of sadness and anger. I love everyone but hate the ones who are bent on destroying this world that god provide us with. I want to quit being mean to my family. I have anger problems and tend to sometimes take it out on them. I want to see my brother quit pills. I want to see my dad quit smoking crack. I want my dad to love me. But he has shown more then once he only cares about his drugs and his girl friend who is a meth addict and crack head. Ive turned my love for him towards hate. I want to see my life turn for good. I want to do good things and help others but im just not sure how to do that. I want my grandmum eye sight to come back. I want her health to getter better. I fear the day of her death. As i will then probably have no one but my brother. I want to have a clear mind and not here voices in my head. I want to have the strength to take my meds. I dont want to be depressed any more. I dont want to be bipolar any more. I don't want to have anxiety any more. I want friends but no one would like me as im not normal. But define normal. In the truth we all are crazy. I want the world to be at peace. I want there to be and end to world hunger. I want a happy world. But sadly this world is a nightmare and i dread everyday i awake from sleep. I want a job to support and help my family. I want to be able to help them with there debts and bills. I only get 600 a month and thats not much to help. We are supposed to pay are debts but its hard. I want to know what its like to feel emotions. Im a stale human who really don't care much. I dont show love much. And im full of hate. but im aslo full of love but its a battle. As my inner self is mad at everyone and dont let me show my true self. I am sorry to all those i have hurt in my life. There is and always will be someone out there that is worse off then me. But i did not have a child hood. Mine was stolen from me. My mum and her friends did things to me which i will not go into detail. Only a few here know. Whom i wont share names. I am screwed up in the head. I hope one day will find peace. But i doubt it. I hope you all forgive me for the things i do. Thanks for reading.

i know this a long post but please read if you want to and please share what you want to do with your life.
    the story has a happy ending tho because

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNE2...LWcnBAcHyBAlfe

i know most of you guys hate any one from the psychopathic fam but i cant help but to be super happy and when i get the money this album will be in my house. The album is wicked good and i hope the link i posted is the full playlists. Some are saying its about satan i think not. Abbddon means destruction not any thing with evil in my eyes but meh. any ways go bump it folks its wicked!
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 375

he could get a job at hallmark™ for apology notes

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 676
    wasps, wet socks, and bad vibes: the theskald story

Quote Originally Posted by Avarance View Post
    he could get a job at hallmark™ for apology notes
    probably not tho

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Translation of thread: I'm going to start posting the same type of music from 3 different accounts now.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Translation of thread: I'm going to start posting the same type of music from 3 different accounts now.
    with 3 times the amount of self pity

Currently Playing: TheHunter

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

You aren't banned, why make another account?

THANKSOBAMA Reputation: 534

thread locked becuz loric posted in it

lol jk ya this isn't going anywhere and I can only see it getting worse

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.