Dark Blood Online -steam only

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Dark Blood Online -steam only

Just found this new game yesterday it's pretty sweet. Side scrolling action/mmorpg game. Very cool. I couldn't find any threads on it already so this is just to inform people about it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/267790/

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 30

"This item is currently unavailable in your region"

lol fack

Currently Playing: Achaea

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

There was a thread for it. And honestly you're not missing much, it's still the same stale game it was when it came out beforehand.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    There was a thread for it. And honestly you're not missing much, it's still the same stale game it was when it came out beforehand.
    Stale? It's playing like a breath of fresh air for me.. Logging in right now to play it actually. So fun.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by torkaz View Post
    Stale? It's playing like a breath of fresh air for me.. Logging in right now to play it actually. So fun.
    The fact that your stamina runs out so quickly(like an hour or so of playing). Cant even pvp till you are 30. It's one of them games that re releases for that quick cash grab then closes down.

EDIT: so they have doubled the 'stress' system from 170 to 300+ so i think you can change class before you run out of stress now.
    Last edited by whitey; 07-31-2014 at 08:40 AM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

I played the game for a tiny bit the other day. It was alright, but the control system took a bit to get used to. I did notice a surprising amount of titty bounce, too. Honestly, I probably would have played the game more if it weren't for one issue. During my time playing, and for about ten minutes after closing the game, my computer was forced into some sort of artificial shift key that was in constant affect. All my number keys came out as symbols (1 as !, 2 as @, etc...) same with the other keys ([ being { and , as <). Not even physically holding shift or turning on caps lock would help the issue.

Luckily, about a second before I was going to restart my computer, it just suddenly stopped. I could have lived with it if the issue was just while I was in the game, but the fact that it carried over to after the game had been closed kinda worried me. Plus it made it near impossible to chat.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Was interested in this game untill I figured out about the weak stamina function.
    Currently playing:

League Of Legends (MasterBowens)