Should ArcheAge Lower Its Level Cap?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest_soul View Post
    dude you dont even need quest to lvl MOMMY I NEED YOUR HAND damn people are lazy dont even try to learn the game
    Not really lazyness, more so just dont like meaningless leveling. Im fine if theres a great story, or variation, but ArcheAges main draw is its sandbox.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 16

Levels are just there to artificially extend gameplay time. Always think before you are going to play: What is there do to at max level? If there's not much it's probably worth skipping.

Though the archeage endgame sounds like fun, the shitty quests are going to keep plenty of people from reaching it. As a sandbox player myself I would be glad if we could skip over the quests and get to the meat of the game.
    Last edited by Tyrias; 08-01-2014 at 09:18 AM.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest_soul View Post
    dude you dont even need quest to lvl MOMMY I NEED YOUR HAND damn people are lazy dont even try to learn the game
    Is every post of yours as eyesoreing as this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrias View Post
    Levels are just there to artificially extend gameplay time. Always think before you are going to play: What is there do to at max level? If there's not much it's probably worth skipping.

Though the archeage endgame sounds like fun, the shitty quests are going to keep plenty of people from reaching it. As a sandbox player myself I would be glad if we could skip over the quests and get to the meat of the game.
    I just had to comment on your GIF, because the rest of your comment pretty much is the point of my video lol. Your GIF made me lmao.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 28

No, but I think they should double the HP. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrias View Post

You can craft and gather nodes to level. I think that's what a lot of people did.

I crafted from level 38 straight to 50 in a day. lol.

Edit: To original poster, bro you have maxed labor points and you wonder why you feel the grind, lol. Getting Hasla and Library costume is more "meh" <.<
    Last edited by Exeunt; 08-02-2014 at 01:58 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by wyruz View Post
    i remember games where max lvl was between 100-200. Took quite long ot get max lvl the regular way (and most of these games had very few quests).
    Just shows how demanding and lazy people have gotten
    i remember games where max lvl was over 200 and they had no quests or like 1 or 2 that were totaly useless people should try and play something like pristontale 1 where we used to group farm for hours and days...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

ArcheAge should not lower it's level cap. 50 is a nice even number.
    It should however reduce the amount of experienced need to reach that point the the level equivalent of 47-48.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeunt View Post
    No, but I think they should double the HP. LOL.

You can craft and gather nodes to level. I think that's what a lot of people did.

I crafted from level 38 straight to 50 in a day. lol.

Edit: To original poster, bro you have maxed labor points and you wonder why you feel the grind, lol. Getting Hasla and Library costume is more "meh" <.<
    This was archived footage. I'm now level 35 and never have max labor.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    i remember games where max lvl was over 200 and they had no quests or like 1 or 2 that were totaly useless people should try and play something like pristontale 1 where we used to group farm for hours and days...
    lmfao exactly like MU online haha the good old days

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

— Tupac Shakur

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by invadertim View Post
    lmfao exactly like MU online haha the good old days
    i laugh at people who ***** around about grind nowadays ... they will never know what real grind is supposed to be ... day and night of farming same mobs to progress killing infinite amounts of mobs ... Oh god those days
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12