Royal Quest finally enters Open Beta (available on steam also)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 353

Wow this was one of the first profiles I made at OnRPG. And they're still using the same trailer.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

the download that Kev1n provide did work and i did start playing the game during its "early access" so if any was interested in downloading off that link it should work n let u play ^___^

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Christ, how many years has it been since I've seen this game. I don't even think it would be worth playing for that long, guess I'll give it a go.

- - - Updated - - -

Christ, how many years has it been since I've seen this game. I don't even think it would be worth playing for that long, guess I'll give it a go.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14

anyone seen the reviews on steam? not a single good one, lol.
    Currently playing :Grand Fantasia(yet again...)

IGN: Neclord

Rock Man Reputation: 19

Played for like 10 min... The inventory space is smaller then in any game i have seen.
    The game got a upgrade system +1 +2 +3 etc. and you get something from the cashshop so the items dont break...
    Overall i am pretty sure it will be pay2win and the gameplay itself isnt great.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Bad as hell, : )

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

It's alright. Needs some WASD though.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros 3DS, Fantasy Life.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Game is actually pretty fun and really reminds me of RO. I'm not one that needs a game to do new things to be fun though. Inventory is definitely small, and while having it separated to keep stuff organised is nice, one giant bag would've been better since some fill up much faster.

It does look p2w at first. But you commonly find this item for upgrading that removes the chance for breaking (but adds that to the delvl chance. So, if it was 2% to break and 48% to delvl, it is now 0% break and 50% to delvl). Not sure on the other "upgrade" mechanic, imbuing. Once you do it the first time you need a different item to try again. Not sure if you can get it without paying. That said, looks like you can buy a lot of the cash shop stuff with ingame currency but requires turning in monster cards (haven't found one yet) or doing castle dungeons (similar to WoE I think).

So, if you don't mind what's basically a RO clone with some added mechanics and less classes. It's a pretty decent game (as of being lvl 30 so far).

IGN Viconia if anyone needs help or tips.
    Last edited by Aigis; 08-03-2014 at 02:20 AM.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Aigis View Post
    Game is actually pretty fun and really reminds me of RO. I'm not one that needs a game to do new things to be fun though. Inventory is definitely small, and while having it separated to keep stuff organised is nice, one giant bag would've been better since some fill up much faster.

It does look p2w at first. But you commonly find this item for upgrading that removes the chance for breaking (but adds that to the delvl chance. So, if it was 2% to break and 48% to delvl, it is now 0% break and 50% to delvl). Not sure on the other "upgrade" mechanic, imbuing. Once you do it the first time you need a different item to try again. Not sure if you can get it without paying. That said, looks like you can buy a lot of the cash shop stuff with ingame currency but requires turning in monster cards (haven't found one yet) or doing castle dungeons (similar to WoE I think).

So, if you don't mind what's basically a RO clone with some added mechanics and less classes. It's a pretty decent game (as of being lvl 30 so far).

IGN Viconia if anyone needs help or tips.
    I got a chance to play it myself. It's not bad. It also reminds me of RO right down to the main city. If you look its kinda the same lay out sorta and the rideables..yeah... they kinda copied RO lol.
    Quoted from Kashis
    "I have a penis, I don't need to play as a guy to be reminded of that."

Every time you promote a crap browser game...I die a little inside.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast