Rusty Hearts finally closing

Hybrid View

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 57

Default Rusty Hearts finally closing

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/rus...he-memories%21
    After three wonderful years, Rusty Hearts is officially coming to an end on September 15, 2014.

We would like to thank all the fans who helped bring life to all the characters in Rusty Hearts. Your loyalty, dedication, and countless hours crawling through dungeons is what made it all possible. Perfecting combos, endless Christmas in Bramunez, and the constant beatdowns -- all just to climb the ladder to greatness -- these built a lifetime of memories. Rusty Hearts was a unique experience and will be cherished forever.

Starting today, Rusty Hearts will no longer be downloadable and players won't be able to deposit ZEN. Existing players will still be able to play, both through Arc and directly through the launcher, until September 15th.Players who've been active within the past 30 days will have their past 6 months' worth of Zen purchased or transferred into Rusty Hearts credited into their Wallet. (This will take some time, but we'll let everyone know via email when it's ready) All Zen credited into the Wallet can be transferred into other games on Arc.

If you enjoyed Rusty Hearts, we think you'd enjoy some of our other games, and we want to give you a head-start in them. We'll be emailing out codes for Neverwinter, Swordsman and PWI. These will be sent out by email, so please make sure your email addresses are up to date.

Join our discussion in the forums as we say our final farewell to Rusty Hearts, and once again, we thank you humbly for three amazing years.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 32

Good game but perfect world treated it like crap,like most of their games and it went the way of dungeon fighter.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

I'm more surprised it lasted this long.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 50

I'm sure the people still playing are going to be very upset.

Both of them.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

It was a good game, at least when played with an Xbox 360 controller. Lag in PVP was so bad though, and I couldn't hit anyone if I remember correctly. It was a big mess. Pretty sure it hasn't been updated in years so it makes sense to close it I guess.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Man, i am just waiting til PWE shuts down Champions Online, poor thing is not even a shadow of its former self

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by KEV1N View Post
    I'm sure the people still playing are going to be very upset.

Both of them.
    oh god i lol'd

Currently Playing: Achaea

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Nooo, I love rusty hearts been playing since it came out =/