Archeage the next Allods/Swtor F2p

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by loksie View Post
    Well at the currrent rate its 12g for a labor potion so basically 3 trade runs.

They have been more genorous with the amount of gold received from them i only went across 2 maps and it netted me 5g+.
    oh yeah, how is trion handling delphic coins?
    do you still get them via trade runs or do they use the shitty korean daily system?

Quote Originally Posted by cell59 View Post
    They may say it is for bots but in all honesty they are clearly motivated by $$$ and I don't blame them.
    it probably will stop bots to an extent, but most serious botting companies will churn out the money.
    bots is a huge ****ing issue in the russian version, oversaturated market really breaks the game.
    Last edited by Candyholic; 08-03-2014 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    oh yeah, how is trion handling delphic coins?
    do you still get them via trade runs or do they use the shitty korean daily system?
    From what I heard you get them via overseas trading runs AND dailies now. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, because this bothers me slightly. I'd be much more glad if gilda stars (delphic coins) were only from trading.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Meh.
    I really have no faith that any developer will stay true to their original design plans when the think they can -appeal to a larger audience.-
    Sure, more people will join initially but games tend to lose their soul.
    They'll probably end up handing out Gildas like candy for farting in a hot tub.

I really hope Gildas are not awarded from daily quests. If so the Trion version will be skipping the epic portion of the game where naval expeditions and warfare are essential.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

Trion just publisher tho, unlike RIFT if im not wrong?
    rift is actually good

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Skarcrow View Post
    Trion just publisher tho, unlike RIFT if im not wrong?
    rift is actually good
    no rift was good... dont mix them up.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    no rift was good... dont mix them up.
    lol, rift, good?
    hah.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

lol, rift, good?
    hah.
    it WAS good somewhere at launch is what i meant
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    From what I heard you get them via overseas trading runs AND dailies now. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, because this bothers me slightly. I'd be much more glad if gilda stars (delphic coins) were only from trading.
    Delphinic coins have been removed from the game entirely, only gilda stars remain and those are obtained from dailies or intercontinental trade. Things that used to cost delpin now cost gold on mirage isle. On alpha this is seen a pejoratively negative change.

While the removal of delphinic and gilda from intercontinental isnt bad the fact that they made it so that gold can no longer be acquired through intercontinental trade has really effected big guild trade runs and pirates in general (mush less of them now) its harder to split gilda between guild members or big groups, and pirates have much less need for gilda or high end trading mats saw a stark decline of amount of pirates in general

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

lol, rift, good?
    hah.
    Just because you didn't enjoy it does not make it a bad game. It has the best Free to play model out there coming from a previously P2P Game. Yes it does have a generic style. but it also has amazing customer support along side updates frequently. what other game has that?

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    Delphinic coins have been removed from the game entirely, only gilda stars remain and those are obtained from dailies or intercontinental trade. Things that used to cost delpin now cost gold on mirage isle. On alpha this is seen a pejoratively negative change.

While the removal of delphinic and gilda from intercontinental isnt bad the fact that they made it so that gold can no longer be acquired through intercontinental trade has really effected big guild trade runs and pirates in general (mush less of them now) its harder to split gilda between guild members or big groups, and pirates have much less need for gilda or high end trading mats saw a stark decline of amount of pirates in general

I'm wondering if I'm just misunderstaning what you're saying, but you can still get gold from both inner-and-inter-continental trade. You can only get Gilda Stars from doing intercontinental (IE, cross-sea) trade. Same with the rarer resources used for some crafting.

So, there are three traders you can give packs to now: Gilda Star Trader, Gold Trader, and Resource Trader. Gilda Star Traders (And maybe resource?), as far as I know, will only accept packs from an opposing continent (So a Gilda Trader on the East continent will only accept packs made in the West). Gold, as far as I can tell, doesn't matter where the pack came from.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast