Archeage the next Allods/Swtor F2p

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Rift is a good game but the free to play model is shit compared to Tera. Have you even played Rift f2p before saying it has the best free to play model? Selling 2nd best armor sets in the cash shop is such a good f2p model right? Its almost selling you the best items since the best gear is extremely hard to obtain. Idk about customer service since i never really had an issue, but the Rift forums often have people complaning about Trion's services.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Enyaw View Post
    Rift is a good game but the free to play model is shit compared to Tera. Have you even played Rift f2p before saying it has the best free to play model? Selling 2nd best armor sets in the cash shop is such a good f2p model right? Its almost selling you the best items since the best gear is extremely hard to obtain. Idk about customer service since i never really had an issue, but the Rift forums often have people complaning about Trion's services.
    Yes i have played the F2P model, and as of right now i obtained my unlocks through the f2P, The second best armour is in the cash shop. But have you looked on what you buy it with? Its for both Credits and also the Marks...Everyone has the same advantage to get it there. You just have to work and not expect Trion to hold your hand...

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    Delphinic coins have been removed from the game entirely, only gilda stars remain and those are obtained from dailies or intercontinental trade. Things that used to cost delpin now cost gold on mirage isle. On alpha this is seen a pejoratively negative change.

While the removal of delphinic and gilda from intercontinental isnt bad the fact that they made it so that gold can no longer be acquired through intercontinental trade has really effected big guild trade runs and pirates in general (mush less of them now) its harder to split gilda between guild members or big groups, and pirates have much less need for gilda or high end trading mats saw a stark decline of amount of pirates in general
    Delphic coins weren't removed from the game, they were just renamed to Gilda stars. You're thinking of Tears of Nui coins (the silver ones).

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    Delphic coins weren't removed from the game, they were just renamed to Gilda stars. You're thinking of Tears of Nui coins (the silver ones).
    tl;dr
    trion has no say in what features will stay, completely ignore how pretty much everyone interested in the game has voiced their opinion about the gutted trading system.
    game will be dead on launch, much like how it is in korea.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

The AA Community Manager on Trade Packs...

http://youtu.be/BnAkbCJwXmA?t=2m11s

The whole interview is interesting, but kinda meh.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I'm wondering if I'm just misunderstaning what you're saying, but you can still get gold from both inner-and-inter-continental trade. You can only get Gilda Stars from doing intercontinental (IE, cross-sea) trade. Same with the rarer resources used for some crafting.

So, there are three traders you can give packs to now: Gilda Star Trader, Gold Trader, and Resource Trader. Gilda Star Traders (And maybe resource?), as far as I know, will only accept packs from an opposing continent (So a Gilda Trader on the East continent will only accept packs made in the West). Gold, as far as I can tell, doesn't matter where the pack came from.
    COMMERCE/TRADE ROUTES
    * Removed Gilda Star traders from Gweonid Forest, Marianople, Arcum Iris, Mahadevi, Falcorth Plains, Sanddeep.
    * Changed the Labor cost of selling a specialty to 60; Labor spent in sales is not affected by Commerce proficiency.
    * Decreased pricing fluctuation range from 50-130% to 70-130%.
    * Changed the schedules for pricing adjustments based on trade pack sales.
    * Made a distinction between inland and overseas trading; divided up overseas trade rewards.
    - Inland trading only rewards gold
    - Overseas trading rewards Gilda Stars or Stabilizers required for crafting:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...29-Patch-Notes

and Grabel was correct i was confusing tears with Delphic

There was a post of alpha forums that explained alot of how this and some of the changes to naval combat ruined pirates and made the seas more boring ill try and look it up

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345