SubaGames to host Divine Souls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 18

Subagames should bring back profitable and good games like DOMO, not these crappy fail games. =_=
    Want to play
    Tree of Savior | Peria Chronicles

Played
    Darkfall UW | Mortal Online | Tera | Lineage II | Aion
    Guild Wars 2 | FF XIV: ARR | Random f2p mmos

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by KdChan View Post
    Subagames should bring back profitable and good games like DOMO, not these crappy fail games. =_=
    because companys love closing down games that make them money, right?

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

why... the game was bad..

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    because companys love closing down games that make them money, right?
    Yes some do, take DOMO for example, it had and have today a big community of followers, but Aeria stopped any update and support to manage x-legend games (they keep up Grand Fantasia that is a desert server).
    Without any care, updates and content a game inesorably die even if have people who spend money and play it.

I'm pretty sure that if Suba bring back DOMO it will have a big success again since it will be the only english server worldwide available, instead of crappy games like BHO, LH, and this, games that nobody ask a revival and nobody will play for more than a week. I don't manage a company but some choices are really beyond any logic of business.
    Last edited by KdChan; 08-07-2014 at 05:48 PM.
    Want to play
    Tree of Savior | Peria Chronicles

Played
    Darkfall UW | Mortal Online | Tera | Lineage II | Aion
    Guild Wars 2 | FF XIV: ARR | Random f2p mmos

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Many worse games than this have been resurrected.....

Detective Kirby Reputation: 9
    Down that one road. Beside that big tree.

Hate to be the bringer of bad news. But that will not last without a good community. I played it a while back. Don't remember who was running it at the time. But hopefully it will work out for them. But it's like my car sitting in the front yard. If i fix it. It is just gonna break again. So really no point in fixing it till i need it.
    All that meaning. If they don't upgrade the gfx or gameplay. The game will just fall off all over again.

\ /

just a little drunk. incase you cant understand it lol.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Is this game as boring as the game play videos make it out to be? I was looking for an online beatem up to get into ever since that DFO alpha. I saw the gameplay for fighter and priest and they both looked like they got 1 ability that they could use every 5 minutes and the rest of the time all they could do was spam a 4 hit combo attack. The classes are already severely limited if the combat is to I can't see what redeems this game.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by exiledtyrant View Post
    Is this game as boring as the game play videos make it out to be? I was looking for an online beatem up to get into ever since that DFO alpha. I saw the gameplay for fighter and priest and they both looked like they got 1 ability that they could use every 5 minutes and the rest of the time all they could do was spam a 4 hit combo attack. The classes are already severely limited if the combat is to I can't see what redeems this game.
    its an old game, one of the few online action games back then so it was big just cause of that, but as you said there were only few combos you could do so it got boring quick and people quit.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

That's a shame. That's how Ascend: Hand of Kul turned out for me. I got all hyped to play a new ARPG and hen I got like 3 basic combos and unimpressive magic. Killing is already repetitive so the combat has to be the thing to spice up the experience in those type of games.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Quote Originally Posted by exiledtyrant View Post
    Well I liked it more than DFO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast