Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: SubaGames to host Divine Souls

  1. #1
    Game List Master Reputation: 239
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    4,640
    Rep Power
    17

    Default SubaGames to host Divine Souls

    http://subagames.com/DivineSouls/LaunchRock.htm Enter your email for future info

  2. #2
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    3rd times the charm.....right...?

  3. #3
    Game List Master Reputation: 239
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    4,640
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    It's still on the gamengame website not sure if they will stop hosting it

  4. #4
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14
    Mario87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    what the hell lol, do these publishers not look at games history before picking them up?!
    Currently playing :Grand Fantasia(yet again...)

    IGN: Neclord

  5. #5
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    NarkamaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hell.
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario87 View Post
    what the hell lol, do these publishers not look at games history before picking them up?!
    The game is fine but the companies gamengame.... 3 months no new content..) that publish it ruin the game...

  6. #6
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NarkamaN View Post
    The game is fine but the companies gamengame.... 3 months no new content..) that publish it ruin the game...
    gamengamne is not a publisher. It's kinda hard to explain. They host English versions of Korean games? (i might be wrong about just Korean) so the dev can easily find a publisher in the west.
    No the game ain't find. It failed twice. Its so clunky for a action game.

  7. #7
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 67

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    It's still on the gamengame website not sure if they will stop hosting it
    No it wont actually it is greenlighted to come to steam as gamengame version.

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=194326983

  8. #8
    Game List Master Reputation: 239
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    4,640
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    gamengamne is not a publisher. It's kinda hard to explain. They host English versions of Korean games? (i might be wrong about just Korean) so the dev can easily find a publisher in the west.
    No the game ain't find. It failed twice. Its so clunky for a action game.
    Depends on the class really the mage wasn't they might of changed the others since

  9. #9
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    Depends on the class really the mage wasn't they might of changed the others since
    The last host that had it, mmo.tm or whatever which was a wannabe machinima site hosted it themselves and they blew it big time with the updates. They didn't at all try to fix how clunky the combat was but instead added all the "features" the game had which didn't work 9 times out of 10 as well as didn't fix any of the graphical issues the game had, especially with the DX crashing and even Bluescreening some people.

  10. #10
    Game List Master Reputation: 239
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    4,640
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Well beta is starting August 15th for people interested.

  11. #11
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 18
    KdChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Subagames should bring back profitable and good games like DOMO, not these crappy fail games. =_=
    Want to play
    Peria Chronicles | LiF: MMO | Crowfall | Darkfall: New Dawn

  12. #12
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KdChan View Post
    Subagames should bring back profitable and good games like DOMO, not these crappy fail games. =_=
    because companys love closing down games that make them money, right?

  13. #13
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    why... the game was bad..

  14. #14
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 18
    KdChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    because companys love closing down games that make them money, right?
    Yes some do, take DOMO for example, it had and have today a big community of followers, but Aeria stopped any update and support to manage x-legend games (they keep up Grand Fantasia that is a desert server).
    Without any care, updates and content a game inesorably die even if have people who spend money and play it.

    I'm pretty sure that if Suba bring back DOMO it will have a big success again since it will be the only english server worldwide available, instead of crappy games like BHO, LH, and this, games that nobody ask a revival and nobody will play for more than a week. I don't manage a company but some choices are really beyond any logic of business.
    Last edited by KdChan; 08-07-2014 at 05:48 PM.
    Want to play
    Peria Chronicles | LiF: MMO | Crowfall | Darkfall: New Dawn

  15. #15
    Game List Master Reputation: 239
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    4,640
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Many worse games than this have been resurrected.....

  16. #16
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 9

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Down that one road. Beside that big tree.
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hate to be the bringer of bad news. But that will not last without a good community. I played it a while back. Don't remember who was running it at the time. But hopefully it will work out for them. But it's like my car sitting in the front yard. If i fix it. It is just gonna break again. So really no point in fixing it till i need it.
    All that meaning. If they don't upgrade the gfx or gameplay. The game will just fall off all over again.


    \ /

    just a little drunk. incase you cant understand it lol.

  17. #17
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Is this game as boring as the game play videos make it out to be? I was looking for an online beatem up to get into ever since that DFO alpha. I saw the gameplay for fighter and priest and they both looked like they got 1 ability that they could use every 5 minutes and the rest of the time all they could do was spam a 4 hit combo attack. The classes are already severely limited if the combat is to I can't see what redeems this game.

  18. #18
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exiledtyrant View Post
    Is this game as boring as the game play videos make it out to be? I was looking for an online beatem up to get into ever since that DFO alpha. I saw the gameplay for fighter and priest and they both looked like they got 1 ability that they could use every 5 minutes and the rest of the time all they could do was spam a 4 hit combo attack. The classes are already severely limited if the combat is to I can't see what redeems this game.
    its an old game, one of the few online action games back then so it was big just cause of that, but as you said there were only few combos you could do so it got boring quick and people quit.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt


  19. #19
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    That's a shame. That's how Ascend: Hand of Kul turned out for me. I got all hyped to play a new ARPG and hen I got like 3 basic combos and unimpressive magic. Killing is already repetitive so the combat has to be the thing to spice up the experience in those type of games.

  20. #20
    Game List Master Reputation: 239
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    4,640
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exiledtyrant View Post
    Is this game as boring as the game play videos make it out to be? I was looking for an online beatem up to get into ever since that DFO alpha. I saw the gameplay for fighter and priest and they both looked like they got 1 ability that they could use every 5 minutes and the rest of the time all they could do was spam a 4 hit combo attack. The classes are already severely limited if the combat is to I can't see what redeems this game.
    Well I liked it more than DFO

  21. #21
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 19
    danikoek010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    This game was not that bad. If you play with other people it could be very fun. This version has been altered to be more like a MOBA. I don't know what to expect from this version but it should play different from the version before.

  22. #22
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 51
    Imperidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Why it is always bad games that get resurrected


  23. #23
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danikoek010 View Post
    This game was not that bad. If you play with other people it could be very fun. This version has been altered to be more like a MOBA. I don't know what to expect from this version but it should play different from the version before.
    The last one hosted by mmo.tm or whatever had the moba mode in and it was a god damn steaming pile of dogshit. The freaking worst pvp system I've ever seen, even worse then mmos that encourage camping and allow people to get deleveled from getting PKed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •