Guys can you please help me?! it's all about ship battle MOBA game

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Smile Guys can you please help me?! it's all about ship battle MOBA game

Hey guys, I'm a bit off topic here... The thing is ... I wasn't sure where to look for a help really... I was playing a great ship battle game on the sea online with my friends and realized we were missing some more players to play it with us. You can't play it having just a few people playing it like it is now... The game is called Wind of Luck and itís absolutely an amazing experience to play it, has an excellent graphic and features as well. You can manually control all the gunnery, cannons of the ship, have allies and fight enemies. If you like sea, pirates, sail ships and battles youíre going to find it an awesome online game to play. Itís free to play so please come join us, itís going to be a fun! Thanks anyone in advance who can help with it

Quote Originally Posted by sailingisfun View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a bit off topic here... The thing is ... I wasn't sure where to look for a help really... I was playing a great ship battle game on the sea online with my friends and realized we were missing some more players to play it with us. You can't play it having just a few people playing it like it is now... The game is called Wind of Luck and it’s absolutely an amazing experience to play it, has an excellent graphic and features as well. You can manually control all the gunnery, cannons of the ship, have allies and fight enemies. If you like sea, pirates, sail ships and battles you’re going to find it an awesome online game to play. It’s free to play so please come join us, it’s going to be a fun! Thanks anyone in advance who can help with it
    Anyone, who has recenly tried the game?! Let me know I'm still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by sailingisfun View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a bit off topic here... The thing is ... I wasn't sure where to look for a help really... I was playing a great ship battle game on the sea online with my friends and realized we were missing some more players to play it with us. You can't play it having just a few people playing it like it is now... The game is called Wind of Luck and it’s absolutely an amazing experience to play it, has an excellent graphic and features as well. You can manually control all the gunnery, cannons of the ship, have allies and fight enemies. If you like sea, pirates, sail ships and battles you’re going to find it an awesome online game to play. It’s free to play so please come join us, it’s going to be a fun! Thanks anyone in advance who can help with it
    Guys, now a new patch to the game was released, it's now became a better experience to play it

A tiny update is just released.

- fixed bug with improper auto-replenish barrels and cannonballs (catapult barrels were just added for free if player had more than needed in his Arsenal)

- rebalanced Tier 1-3 ships:

Catamaran:
    - increased turning rate
    - decreased hull and sails toughness
    - slightly decreased hull drag (+ to overall maneuverability)

Balancella:
    - decreased crew
    - increased sails toughness and many more

Based on the info you have provided the game seems nice. I wanna add this game on my game list. Right now i'm playing RO, and Rohan since i've been getting a lot of good feedbacks to the game.

Nice to hear that, so did you try the game?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by macchiatoman View Post
    Based on the info you have provided the game seems nice. I wanna add this game on my game list. Right now i'm playing RO, and Rohan since i've been getting a lot of good feedbacks to the game.
    How long have you been playing Rohan? I played it for almost 3 years and so far Im still enjoying it.