Current MMO people are playing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Default Current MMO people are playing?

So, as the title says, what MMO is good out there right now that people are playing that is worth the time? I know ArcheAge is in CBT, so I'm not going to play it until release. I'm currently playing WoW and looking for something to join in on while I wait for Warlords of Draenor. I have WildStar, played it, enjoyed it until they did a lot of weird patching and class changes that made no sense that turned the game off for me.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Final Fantasy XIV, not for everyone tho. Been seeing alot of new players. Might just becus of summer tho

42 Reputation: 10

Allods !!!

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

Honestly, it sounds childish and I'm going to receive a ton of negative criticism for saying this.... But.... Runescape, don't give up on it, it took me about a week playing not even an hour and a half a day to get 5.1m and I just simply asked generous people at the grand exchange for a bond for my 5.1m, it took about 2 minutes to find a guy in the same boat as me and he happened to have an extra bond he said he didn't need and was willing to sell it to me. After redeeming the bond for 14 days of membership I now have been able to collect another 3 bonds using GP only, that means I was able to get 2 months of membership FOR FREE by just playing the game.

Not only that, but the game obviously doesn't lock you into go here and kill this many things then go and turn it in questing, it involves story lines, albeit pretty long ones at times. But I started playing runescape in 2001 at 8 years old, i'm about to turn 22 in September and STILL I can always go back, yeah they have screwed the game up in some aspects, and did get rid of a TON of bots so prices are pretty high, but that's good for if you're farming money.

Honestly, it'd be dumb to pay for a sub to any game in the market right now as they're rinse repeats of each other, you could either buy guild wars 2 and play for completely free for the rest of your life or the games life, or you could do exactly what I suggested. Farming the GP required for a bond on f2p is pretty mind numbing but once you've got it and you get the 14 days of membership it becomes a breeze and you'll be able to focus on other things to progress through actual gameplay while gaining money on the side still.

It's up to you, and a LOT of people may disagree with me, but runescape really isn't childish, just look at ALL of the things you can do compared to any single other MMO on the market right now, and tell me how is that childish? It's almost like the same stigma people have for WoW, "OHHHH you play WoW, you're such a lifeless nerd!!!!" Ignore it, because they're childish immature people.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 16

What is so childish about Runescape? It's actually one of the best MMORPG's out there.

The only MMORPG I play now though is Eve Online.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by tihi85 View Post
    Allods !!!
    People actually play Allods? What happened to the game being super cash shop dependent? Also, isn't the Allods community like... a ghost town? I heard they had a P2P server but I was told it bombed (this could be a lie), and yeah...

More info!

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

i mix with eve online, Defiance and some Wild star because I got Wild star for free.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

FFXIV mainly but I have been playing the archeage betas as they come around.
    I don't know how I feel about getting to 50 in FFXIV, I want it to happen since that's what I've been working towards. But on the other hand then it becomes just a grind for better gear. Hopefully the fights and stuff at level 50 are really good since the dungeons, duties, and trials have been the best part of the game.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10

Tera. Im loving the PvP.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

phantasy star universe......................................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast