Current MMO people are playing?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 40

Mabinogi. Enjoying the game to the fullest. they made it kind aeasy buy mabi will always be challenging with the proper content.
    Proudly spending your 2 cents.
    Moonies Plox!
    *Hunting person who invented Bit Torrent*

Nothing like a awesome Dungeon Crawler
    Or a great First Person Shooter

Playing WildStar: Class - Warrior Tank Human Exile

Heads or Tails Reputation: 24

Mabinogi and Vindictus, they're always up and kickin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticzero View Post
    what is an indie game a game from indien?

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Im freaking addicted to Dragon nest. Of all games I could be playing I decided to randomly try this. Love it. Im already lvl 45 .
    Relax and enjoy life

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

I've been playing World of Warcraft again.

As for RuneScape, in concept and in parts execution its a really good game but it is by far the most grind orientated game I have ever played.

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

World of Warcraft for MMORPG and some Dota 2 when I'm not playing WoW.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

I've been seeing quite a few WoW response. How is WoW now? I returned for Panda but it really was a let down. I really didn't like the new talent system for panda... I mean yea the old talent system was find the cookie cutter build and use it but panda talent system was a killer for me.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

been playing FFXIV since launch ... but going back to WoW because new patch and need to prepare ...

Quote Originally Posted by GenoX View Post
    I've been seeing quite a few WoW response. How is WoW now? I returned for Panda but it really was a let down. I really didn't like the new talent system for panda... I mean yea the old talent system was find the cookie cutter build and use it but panda talent system was a killer for me.
    next patch same talent system ... less skills on bars need more skill from player to survive ... harder mechanics on bosses and revamped graphic engine , remade outlands into the world that it was like 30 years ago in lore ... and etc etc anyways next patch is the one that brings back the old players almsot all of my guild is coming back just to play this ...
    Last edited by poeticas; 08-04-2014 at 06:34 AM.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

I'm not playing any MMORPG at the moment. Waiting for Tree of Savior.

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    People actually play Allods? What happened to the game being super cash shop dependent?
    It continously got better the past 5 years. At the very least they gave a blessing for 4 hours a day for free, so if you didn't play more than that you didn't have to pay. Lots of other penalties got removed in the meantime. Damage wasn't dependent of the blessing anymore later and then they added a possibility to trade cash shop currency with ingame money as well. I never found the item shop too bad when I played, I used it just to increase my inventory size a little permanently and buy a bit of Mirra for faster recovery between battles. 10€ spent were enough for like 6 months. =p

Also can't forget while Allods is fairly cash shop dependent, it is still one of the highest quality most polished MMORPGs there is, so there is a good reason to play it anyway, especially if you're okay to spend a few € on a game.

Also, isn't the Allods community like... a ghost town? I heard they had a P2P server but I was told it bombed (this could be a lie), and yeah...

More info!
    The P2P server was a big success when it was laucnhed, it was super crowded. But that's not the case anymore. The last thing that happened was that the Russian developer decided it wants to now be publisher himself for all regions, so they put all the F2P servers into one server which is now fairly crowded. I think it's hosted in netherlands or something, so of course non-European countries will experience a bit of lag, though.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Onigiri and Royal Quest
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros 3DS, Fantasy Life.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 17

Vanilla WoW. Like it was in the good ol' days.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast