Any good solo type games (looking for something new)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Any good solo type games (looking for something new)

Any F2P mmos that are solo type games, where basically u dont need to be in a guild or join parties to do curtain dungeons ( also dont want to spend hrs to clear a dungeon). I like to socialize with other ppl ingame and pvp other ppl but hate to party with ppl. Just something about having to play with ppl bores me, I always end up quiting the game cause of it.

- games ive played

Elsword quit at lvl 40
    Eden Eternal quit at lvl 45
    Aura Kingdom quit at lvl 30
    Dragon Nest quit at lvl 48
    Aion quit at lvl 50
    Vindictus quit at lvl 50 (I think it was 50)
    Atlantica Online quit at lvl 145
    Maple Story quit at lvl 30

- games ive played tht were good

LoL
    Dungeon Fighter Online (comming back but dont know when)
    Runescape
    12 Sky 2 (shutdown)
    Atlantica Online (its a good game just cant seem to start again)
    Wonderking (shutdown)

Theres other games Ive played but either I cant remember them or I just not worth mentioning.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Solitaire, maybe?

I guess waiting for Dungeon Fighter Online is the only good option. Everything else is pretty bad. Or you could try Hearthstone. If you like that kind of game.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 08-04-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Solitaire, maybe?

I guess waiting for Dungeon Fighter Online is the only good option. Everything else is pretty bad. Or you could try Hearthstone. If you like that kind of game.
    never knew u could talk with other ppl and pvp in solitaire

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 30

he meant Minesweeper. great solo PvP action there

you could try Kings Road, pretty fun browser-based Diablo type game

Currently Playing: Achaea

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

Minus the idiots... You could go back to Runescape, with bonds it's next to impossible not to enjoy literally BUYING membership with in game gold. It just makes all the grinding for resources or money that much more rewarding. You're not going to run into the typical MMO questing either, and with so much to do you'd have to be really busy in life or not willing to play a good game in order to pass runescape up. It is definitely worth grinding the money on f2p servers and then buying a bond, getting 14 days of membership, and then money becomes even easier, I would personally focus some membership time on making money just to get more bonds to extend the time, but all in all, it has almost every single generic mmo released to date beat in the dirt.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

Why grind for bonds when membership is only 7/8$ a month? Even if you're a 14 year old kid getting an allowance for taking out the trash, you could pay for 3 months of membership with 1 week of allowance. Only reason to purchase bonds to pay for membership is if you're rich in game and money isn't an issue. Don't make the game more of a nuisance than fun or you won't enjoy it fully. Other than that, I agree with you. Runescape is hands down the best MMO out currently and it will probably be that way for years to come. However, you have to really be willing to sacrifice certain things from traditional MMOs in order to enjoy the game as well although with the amount of rich content the game has, it shouldn't be an issue.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Quote Originally Posted by icyice40 View Post
    Any F2P mmos that are solo type games, where basically u dont need to be in a guild or join parties to do curtain dungeons ( also dont want to spend hrs to clear a dungeon). I like to socialize with other ppl ingame and pvp other ppl but hate to party with ppl. Just something about having to play with ppl bores me, I always end up quiting the game cause of it.

- games ive played

Elsword quit at lvl 40
    Eden Eternal quit at lvl 45
    Aura Kingdom quit at lvl 30
    Dragon Nest quit at lvl 48
    Aion quit at lvl 50
    Vindictus quit at lvl 50 (I think it was 50)
    Atlantica Online quit at lvl 145
    Maple Story quit at lvl 30

- games ive played tht were good

LoL
    Dungeon Fighter Online (comming back but dont know when)
    Runescape
    12 Sky 2 (shutdown)
    Atlantica Online (its a good game just cant seem to start again)
    Wonderking (shutdown)

Theres other games Ive played but either I cant remember them or I just not worth mentioning.
    Twelve Sky 2 is still around http://12sky2.mayngames.com/

I loved twelve sky 2, but it sucks that it shutdown. Playing on mayn or hungames just isn't the same as it was on Aeria lol. As for a game for solo play, i would recommend Path of Exile. I just started playing a few days ago and have been playing for hours. I mean it does get a bit boring since its repetitive, but its the first game after twelve sky 2 that I've been enjoying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gextor View Post
    Minus the idiots... You could go back to Runescape, with bonds it's next to impossible not to enjoy literally BUYING membership with in game gold. It just makes all the grinding for resources or money that much more rewarding. You're not going to run into the typical MMO questing either, and with so much to do you'd have to be really busy in life or not willing to play a good game in order to pass runescape up. It is definitely worth grinding the money on f2p servers and then buying a bond, getting 14 days of membership, and then money becomes even easier, I would personally focus some membership time on making money just to get more bonds to extend the time, but all in all, it has almost every single generic mmo released to date beat in the dirt.
    I never really stopped runescape, still play it daily (not as much)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    Twelve Sky 2 is still around http://12sky2.mayngames.com/
    mayn 110% P2W + its doesnt feel the same

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by broken415 View Post
    I loved twelve sky 2, but it sucks that it shutdown. Playing on mayn or hungames just isn't the same as it was on Aeria lol. As for a game for solo play, i would recommend Path of Exile. I just started playing a few days ago and have been playing for hours. I mean it does get a bit boring since its repetitive, but its the first game after twelve sky 2 that I've been enjoying lol.
    agreed, ya i guess i can try path of exile

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 60

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

need free to play? Go with TERA.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 · Saving For: An Epic Computer