Ragnarok Online Addiction

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 25

Default Ragnarok Online Addiction

Hello everyone,
    Am I crazy or is this a normal thing?
    But, I found my addiction, I found something I could stick to for months, I found something to look forward to playing every day without being bored.
    I have goals for this game and look forward to completing them!
    It's a shame there's so much bots around. But, I'm going to look past that and try to get through them and make friends along the way and get past lvl 100+

I was posting here to see if anybody has that nostalgic feeling for Ragnarok Online and would like to play it again with a new friend? 2+ people in a group is much more fun than just 1 person.
    Helping each other out and getting through the levels together. I'd like to find someone/people who'd be willing to stick together on our characters, so we can all level the same OR keep within 15 levels difference of each other. 16 and no exp gain.
    I'm very active and dedicated to Ragnarok Online.

I love the music soundtracks Ragnarok Online has to offer (Glast Heim Courtyard <3)
    I love that it is such a huge world and takes awhile to explore everywhere.
    I really want to go for Endless Tower with a guild someday.

Sorry guys! But Ragnarok Online is my type of game! So beautiful.

Who wants to join me? We'll need to decide on a time (I can start a character anytime)
    We will also need to see who's going for which class.
    I'd like to start out with Acolyte going onto Priest.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

it's Ragnarok, its normal.
    I go back from time to time but I don't play for long, just walk around and look at stuff haha.
    Renewal sorta ruined it for me, and ClassicRO isn't....so classic as I would like it to be.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Aww haha, I'll probably be exploring all over the place, leveling and looking at stuff for awhile =P
    I'm sorry that Renewal ruined it for you and that ClassicRO isn't as classic as it used to be!
    I remember those days when RO was pay to play. Wow those were good days. I was young back then

If you had a group to start a new character with, would you play it again? =)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

Ugh, whenever I think of RO I'm just hit with nostalgia. But I can't get back into it without people to play with I guess, I met a bunch of long time friends on RO (I still talk to some of them regularly). But sadly they've all lost interest in RO. So I always just end up downloading and playing it for a bit and then getting bored.

Though...Tree of Savior has been making me want to revisit RO again for obvious reasons. Might end up redownloading.

If you download Ragnarok Online again.
    You can play with me! We'll be 2 people playing, and about to go check somewhere else to see if I got a reply!

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

This picture explains how much I miss Ragnarok Online.
    HiRes Image here: http://pyrzern.deviantart.com/art/Ra...nder-422057522
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by iAddison View Post
    If you download Ragnarok Online again.
    You can play with me! We'll be 2 people playing, and about to go check somewhere else to see if I got a reply!
    You're playing on renewal right? I think I may have a swordsman there already.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by iAddison View Post
    Aww haha, I'll probably be exploring all over the place, leveling and looking at stuff for awhile =P
    I'm sorry that Renewal ruined it for you and that ClassicRO isn't as classic as it used to be!
    I remember those days when RO was pay to play. Wow those were good days. I was young back then

If you had a group to start a new character with, would you play it again? =)
    I might, depends on when you guys play, I work full time, so I'm basically gone from 6am-6pm.
    I also won't always be on after 6 too sooo yeah.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

i don't mind reinstalling Ragnarok but really later on u just sit in TI's until u are done for that day. i won't start a new char(i actually can't cause all my char slots are full.) but if u guys are gonna get a group started i don't mind starting up again.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Being addicted to Ragnarok is part of the natural order of life. There is no escaping it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast