Ragnarok Online Addiction

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 25

Very true =)
    I'm gonna play my beloved Ragnarok Online while waiting for ToS =)

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

I don't know. ToS' combat looks a bit more action oriented compared to RO. I doubt ToS is complete RO 2.0 that make RO obsolete.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Nobody said that it'll make RO obsolete.

For me RO died a long time ago... it lived on on some close-to-official pre-renewal private server for a while, but those are dead as well now.

Tree of Savior is just something new that I'm almost sure I'll like because it's designed by the same person that made RO (and left the company before it became worse) and I have full trust in his game design.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

I was playing iRO since beta and I was stuck on it for close to 6 years. I'm not even sure what's going on with the game now. I was playing on the classic server and it was packed, but I don't know about it now. Who plays?

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 11

I actually have not played Ragnarok yet and would love to join you if you don't mind having a nooby along
    Nobody is born in this world to be alone! -Jaguar D. Saul

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Now dont get me wrong ragnarok is a good game but its practically Pay to play without paying money you CAN NOT reach the gears that long time players/pros have without paying ANYTHING .There is no way to make ingame currency besides EXTREME luck through hunting boss monster and out of pocket paying.The game is not noob friendly at all you need to find guides on the internet to get around.The servers are constantly going offline recently due to DDoS or w/e going on.The update on content is super slow IRO is behind like 2~4 years in updates from the orignal game aka KRO aka Korean Ragnarok Online. The lvling is stale you have SOME freedom before lvl 100 to do w/e but honestly unless you constantly on Battle Manualx3(increase exp gained) you have no point of lvling anywhere but Gramp Turn in aka TI which limits the whole world of ragnarok so many maps empty cause everyone only in TI only bots and some hardcore people grind in normal maps. There is alot more stuff but this whats the current situation on game.
    Last edited by AnAphorism; 08-06-2014 at 03:50 AM.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

IGNs? i am reinstalling now.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

meh i want to go to nidhogger etc with ranger in full attack speed set, thanks to it being overpriced due to merchants i cant even play at its best

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

ugh so i finally logged in and some of my chars are missing equips. i hate when i quit a game and when i come back i have no idea what i was doing idk if i was buying new equips or gave them to other chars.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 92

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    ugh so i finally logged in and some of my chars are missing equips. i hate when i quit a game and when i come back i have no idea what i was doing idk if i was buying new equips or gave them to other chars.
    The best is when it's because you got hacked while away from playing.

...T___T

Anyway, my RO nostalgia hole still exists in me some 10-15 years later. I was so turned off by all the botting and etc when I recently tried to jump back into it, the game is just so aged at this point that it's completely subject to exploitation. I admire your point of view though iAddison, looking past bots and such despite the frustration involved.

I could do the same if I had the time to spare, but I just have trouble conquering the negatives when it comes to investing my time. I'll be the happiest camper when Tree of Savior comes around though all fresh and sassy. Maybe we'll play together then
    bam pow bam

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast