Need new mmorpg gaming suggestions!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Lightbulb Need new mmorpg gaming suggestions!!!

Hello, I have been getting tiered of the past mmorpg's i have been playing or there just not as time consuming or as addicting.
    but just to give you an idea hear is some info and games that i played and like so you might have an idea of what i might be interested in.

-I have been playing Runescape for a long time. then a new combat style was added and then i became really bored of it. this also might mean that I'm into a slow and simple combat style

-Pokemon so once again slow and simple combat style

-goodgame empire (i still play this game, the only problem with it is, its not time consuming to the point ware I will play 10hrs strait, you build something and attack some one, leave and comeback 5hrs later to see the battle results and to build something else. this game is a medieval strategy game that is not so complex unlike the empire total war games.

-empire total war! yes i needed something more strategic in my gaming life

-war thunder its a shooter game ware your in a vehicle such as a tank or plain (ww2 styled) I only use plain

-pirates of the Caribbean online it closed so i no longer play

thats about it... hope i get help

Thanks

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

Wrong location although I will suggest Atlantica Online or you could always check out the many fanmade Pokemon games. Most of them are browser based and are honestly terrible, however, some actually follow the Pokemon-esque formula, ie: PokeMMO and Pokemon: Dawn of Darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by master of RS View Post
    Hello, I have been getting tiered of the past mmorpg's i have been playing or there just not as time consuming or as addicting.
    but just to give you an idea hear is some info and games that i played and like so you might have an idea of what i might be interested in.

-I have been playing Runescape for a long time. then a new combat style was added and then i became really bored of it. this also might mean that I'm into a slow and simple combat style

-Pokemon so once again slow and simple combat style

-goodgame empire (i still play this game, the only problem with it is, its not time consuming to the point ware I will play 10hrs strait, you build something and attack some one, leave and comeback 5hrs later to see the battle results and to build something else. this game is a medieval strategy game that is not so complex unlike the empire total war games.

-empire total war! yes i needed something more strategic in my gaming life

-war thunder its a shooter game ware your in a vehicle such as a tank or plain (ww2 styled) I only use plain

-pirates of the Caribbean online it closed so i no longer play

thats about it... hope i get help

Thanks

I know a very good suggestion for you to play , since you said 'pirates of the Caribbean online it closed so i no longer play'. There is another great MOBA ship battle, pirates game with amazing graphics in it called Wind of Luck, I myself became addicted to this game! In terms of other games can't give an advice because I've been recenly playing the one I've just mentioned, so hopefully it's going to help

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Thanks for your sharing of the RPG genre. I would love to play the action game genre, do not know where to take the game in many types of games and play for free. If you know, for sharing yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ulanbato View Post
    Thanks for your sharing of the RPG genre. I would love to play the action game genre, do not know where to take the game in many types of games and play for free. If you know, for sharing yourselves.
    Do you only like play for free RPG genre or MOBA as well?

If you want you can try the new server of Rohan blood feud. I've been getting a great feedback of the game.

and btw Atlantica Online is a great game too. I was able to tried that game for myself. And i have installed the new server of Rohan yesterday name isen and i am enjoying it, it's really different with the other servers.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Actually, I can't propose anything as of the moment. Eversince, I grew and opened myself in playing MMORPGs through FLYFF and Im still loyal to that game. Grinding really is my thing. I tend to stay in a certain location and put time on hitting mobs. I dont prefer sharing my account though. So meaning, Im the only one trying to level my character. On my own. Just sharing. Though, I tried playing Rohan Blood feud as well. Grinding starts probably at levels 70 and I hate completing quests though.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingisfun View Post
    I know a very good suggestion for you to play , since you said 'pirates of the Caribbean online it closed so i no longer play'. There is another great MOBA ship battle, pirates game with amazing graphics in it called Wind of Luck, I myself became addicted to this game! In terms of other games can't give an advice because I've been recenly playing the one I've just mentioned, so hopefully it's going to help
    I Google the game, seems not really interesting. Fight between boats from different country. Just fine.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

Pokemmo is the best fangame i've seen so far, the graphics are adorable and unique and the story is like the pokemon game singleplayer but you see hundreds of players in each area to trade or battle with.

i loved the low level fights there :P

try Iera, its a shooting game that also has melee weapons, if you gain game money you can customize your head/body
    you can join a gang after you purchase atleast an ak-47 or a stronger gun.
    http://era.graalonline.com/

this is how i started

on staff's birthdays they spawn a enlarged version of the staff and killing it will drop a weapon (usually tradable not pricey)

you start glowing and it notify's the whole server that you killed 50 people in a row and so on

this game can also be played on ipad, iphone, android if you look up graalonline era in the store apps but i reccomend you to play it on your computer through that link, make sure you add your email when you first play and grab the huge npc named Vendhin to identify your account.

digging is best money there but picking mushrooms and picking trash or making pizza is just as good, you can open your map and press jobs to see the buildings that sell the tools for making money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast