Fish Plays Pokemon

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Default Fish Plays Pokemon

Kind of like Twitch player Pokemon, but instead it's a fish.

Link

Some of my favorite quotes:

Cm1022: haha i watched for a few minutes while contemplating suicide, i wondered what is a fishs life anways? they just swim around in a tank and do nothing accomplish nothing. maybe its ok ill never accomplish anything great i dont have to kill myself. thats what this fish taught me tonight.
    Rieson9: One day, that fish will only be going up :x
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 08-07-2014 at 01:25 PM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 649
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

lol fish are so stupid. like they probably can't even think about things. they don't even have fingers.

Here we are, 12 hours later, and he's still in his home. GG fish.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

This is why America is losing.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 649
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

lol loric is so stupid. like he thinks america is losing. no one ever told him america is the best lol

Fat Bowser Reputation: 35

mentioning fish ive have none in a long time
    You guys here are some of the most stupid and insulting people out there. I say to you all fuc.k you all. I am really tired of you guys judging me and thinking your above me. Only god can judge me. Later all. Enjoy your onrpg . I come here and be nice to you guys and yet you choose to call me names. Thats fine i dont need you all any more. Bye

Just checked back. Apparently his Charmander is level six now, and he's currently fighting a rattata.

This is a pretty interesting multi-experiment, by the way.
    -Cingal

i really dont understand how this fish is playing a game? i see the buttons on the screen and stuff but am confused as to how hes playing?
    You guys here are some of the most stupid and insulting people out there. I say to you all fuc.k you all. I am really tired of you guys judging me and thinking your above me. Only god can judge me. Later all. Enjoy your onrpg . I come here and be nice to you guys and yet you choose to call me names. Thats fine i dont need you all any more. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by halloeve View Post
    i really dont understand how this fish is playing a game? i see the buttons on the screen and stuff but am confused as to how hes playing?
    Motion tracking. The fishes movement is being tracked by software, using the webcam. The area on the screen/webcam view is then divided into different buttons used on the Gameboy (they're using a Gameboy emulator). So, as the fish moves it's being tracked and when it swims over one of the buttons, that button is pushed. If the fish stays their for a while, the button is pushed multiple times.
    -Cingal

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Motion tracking. The fishes movement is being tracked by software, using the webcam. The area on the screen/webcam view is then divided into different buttons used on the Gameboy (they're using a Gameboy emulator). So, as the fish moves it's being tracked and when it swims over one of the buttons, that button is pushed. If the fish stays their for a while, the button is pushed multiple times.
    oh i see.thanks for explaining