Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 76

Thread: TMNT movie

  1. #26
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    ITT people pretending they don't find Megan Fox attractive
    I find her very attractive. I just don't believe her acting.

  2. #27
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hian View Post
    People don't know that what constitutes pretty and ugly is dependent on taste and therefore almost 100% subjective (except that little part called biology that is)?

    Megan Fox doesn't do doodely-squat for me.
    She has the pastry whiteness that makes her look like a fresh corpse when she hasn't been processed by a make-up crew, and her facial structure is all wrong for my taste.
    She has a great body though. Definitely a 10 - that being said, that body is a dime a dozen in Japan anyway, so why go for a broad with an ugly washed out face and a good body, when I can land a girl with the same body, cute face, that'll look young until she rounds 60, and probably has a better personality to boot, by just walking aimlessly around drunk in the Shinjuku/Shibuya/Ikebukuru area stopping by bars at random. Actually, I could probably even do that in the Ibaraki countryside.

    So, no thank you to Megan Fox.


    As for TMNT - no thank you.
    They ruined the movie for me by making all the turtles look like god damn Gollum.
    Why the hell would they do that? They all look resmarted as hell, and I just can't sit there for 90 minutes looking at those faces and pretend I think they look cool, just because they have the bodies of the Gears of War cast. I'm the wrong generation for all this shit.
    And here we have a case of yellow fever. It is especially known for delusional opinions and liking women solely because of their race and stereotypes, rather than important qualities and who they really are. It also tends to make these types of people biased and spew false information that favors the women and country they prefer (E.G. "Women's personalities are better in Japan." Reality: Women are pretty much the same globally, with a mix of personalities of the same or similar traits as in any other country.) Tell me, how many women have you actually gotten to know for more than a week? How many stimulating conversations have you had?

    Note: American Asian women steer clear of these types, while Asian women of other countries aren't aware of their delusions and/or also want a foreigner because of stereotypes.

    Furthermore, the average girl in Japan does not have a body like Megan's. While they are usually skinny, their body structures are very different. Japanese women tend to have "skinny fat" bodies (as in they don't tone, and therefore, have more body fat), small breasts, small butts, shorter, etc. There is definitely a physical difference.

    Moreover, Megan Fox has a similar facial structure to Asian women. She has the "box" type face which is a common face structure in Asia. Of course, the rest of her features are white, and her profile isn't flat.

    Also, it's funny that you mention makeup considering some Asian countries are well-known for constantly making unattractive girls pretty with makeup and encouraged cosmetic surgery.

    I have never personally been to Asian countries, but I have watched a lot of documentaries, travel videos, and dramas that have led me to believe that the majority of Asians are not attractive. It's about the same as America, or maybe a bit lower. Kpop and Jpop idols are far from the norm, although, it is becoming more possible with the extremely encouraged plastic surgery trend.

    I've heard foreigners say American women are so attractive, and I've heard Americans say foreign women are so attractive. Ok, that's true, there are Americans and foreigners who are attractive, of course. But there is a problem with going out of your way to date someone of a specific country or ethnic group because you watched a lot of anime and assume the real girls of that country look and act the exact same way. If you actually tried and removed the bias-blinders, you could have found a woman who perfectly suits you in your own country too.

    P.S. It is scientifically proven that while men are intoxicated, they find girls they normally wouldn't find attractive, attractive.

    GLHF

    Edit; relevant video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8fhXAP8UBM

    On Topic: I have never seen Megan Fox act. I've wanted to watch Transformers, but never have. Maybe I will do that today.
    Last edited by TuxedoSam; 08-09-2014 at 06:20 PM.

  3. #28
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 83
    M1nGs3N4yuk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    2,489
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    And here we have a case of yellow fever.
    Last edited by M1nGs3N4yuk1; 08-09-2014 at 08:33 PM.

  4. #29
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    Little did she know that hian is from Japan...
    As in he is Japanese, born in Japan? Is this supposed to disregard his delusions and harmful perception somehow?

  5. #30
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 83
    M1nGs3N4yuk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    2,489
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    How would you know that he isn't Japanese to say that he has yellow fever. Everyone on onrpg is non-Japanese? Heck it doesn't even matter if he's white living in Japan. He's merely giving an example since he's living there.
    Last edited by M1nGs3N4yuk1; 08-09-2014 at 08:37 PM.

  6. #31
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,029
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hian View Post
    People don't know that what constitutes pretty and ugly is dependent on taste and therefore almost 100% subjective (except that little part called biology that is)?

    Megan Fox doesn't do doodely-squat for me.
    She has the pastry whiteness that makes her look like a fresh corpse when she hasn't been processed by a make-up crew, and her facial structure is all wrong for my taste.
    She has a great body though. Definitely a 10 - that being said, that body is a dime a dozen in Japan anyway, so why go for a broad with an ugly washed out face and a good body, when I can land a girl with the same body, cute face, that'll look young until she rounds 60, and probably has a better personality to boot, by just walking aimlessly around drunk in the Shinjuku/Shibuya/Ikebukuru area stopping by bars at random. Actually, I could probably even do that in the Ibaraki countryside.

    So, no thank you to Megan Fox.


    As for TMNT - no thank you.
    They ruined the movie for me by making all the turtles look like god damn Gollum.
    Why the hell would they do that? They all look resmarted as hell, and I just can't sit there for 90 minutes looking at those faces and pretend I think they look cool, just because they have the bodies of the Gears of War cast. I'm the wrong generation for all this shit.
    I don't think she's all that attractive either. And she was horrible in Transformers (well at least the first one since that was the only one I've seen so far) and Jennifer's Body where she's supposed to be the "hot" chick but Amanda Seyfried looks better than her to me. Hell most of the Mean Girls cast look better than her for that matter.


    As for the movie, one of my friends that's all into the superhero/comic book movie adaptations hasn't said anything good about nor my uncles who go out and see a lot of stuff so I'm skeptical about seeing it myself. The reviews for it don't look to good either.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  7. #32
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    How would you know that he isn't Japanese to say that he has yellow fever. Everyone on onrpg is non-Japanese? Heck it doesn't even matter if he's white living in Japan. He's merely giving an example since he's living there.
    I don't know, and I'm not claiming to know.

    His race and location do not matter. If he spouts delusions and misinformation, then what I said still applies.

  8. #33
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,029
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Don't feed into it guys, I'm not anymore. Let's stay on topic about the movie/related actors and not some borderline racist stuff.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  9. #34
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yes, continue to feel justified in your racism and delusions. It makes it much easier for girls to avoid you and pick actual good mates.

  10. #35
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,029
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Hey TuxedoSam, did you watch TMNT 2014? What did you think about it?
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  11. #36
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Hey TuxedoSam, did you watch TMNT 2014? What did you think about it?
    No, I haven't. I will when it is on DVD.

  12. #37
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,029
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    No, I haven't. I will when it is on DVD.
    Okay, thanks for sharing.

    Anybody else see TMNT 2014? What did you guys think of it?
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  13. #38
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 32
    Igneius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    MMO heaven :3
    Posts
    549
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Watched some of it. I left halfway through and I honestly didn't like it at all. >.>

  14. #39
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,833
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Oh for fuck sakes can we have one thread without this nonsense in it?

    Thank you Kashis. Idk if you like the turtles I still recommend it. Raph has a really good speech at the end...if Raph is your favorite turtle it'll be awesome to you. Pretty much tbe reason I've always loved him best. I can specifically remember shaping my personality as a kid to be more like Raph. It probably is the reason for a lot of the problems I have today lmao.

    Also, I didn't mention earlier- the part I liked best was that they gave ALL the turtles (and splinter) a chance to do something. They all got in on the action. It's usually just Raph or Leo that get the big scenes but it was very evenly distributed.
    Last edited by Oisterman; 08-10-2014 at 12:28 PM.

  15. #40
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 640
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hitman Victor
    Posts
    6,309
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    The whole idea of finding/not finding an actress hot is kinda pointless.
    It's basically a face being the canvas for digital artists. Every other part is doubles.

    You can say meagen fox is hot, if you want to, but you won't see all that much of her in the actual movie.

    It's just one of those movies... I don't see much reason for me to watch it.

    Stay frosty.

  16. #41
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 366
    hian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    JAAAPAAAAAN
    Posts
    2,966
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    I knew it. I was almost waiting for that. You really are too easy to predict, you know that right?

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    And here we have a case of yellow fever. It is especially known for delusional opinions and liking women solely because of their race and stereotypes, rather than important qualities and who they really are. It also tends to make these types of people biased and spew false information that favors the women and country they prefer (E.G. "Women's personalities are better in Japan." Reality: Women are pretty much the same globally, with a mix of personalities of the same or similar traits as in any other country.) Tell me, how many women have you actually gotten to know for more than a week? How many stimulating conversations have you had?
    Sad really. Anyone who pretends visual attraction isn't alpha omega as a part of the basis for initiation of a potential romantic relationship is either asexual, or delusional (or a sex-negative rad-fem completely out of touch with the reality of gender-relations). I'll let you pick which you feel apply the best.

    There is a thing called taste. I prefer petite woman who aren't white, with darkish features (eyes hair) I.E Not limited to Asians. I also happen to like anyone else who fit the build - that is to say, a bit darker complexion, petite, and with softer facial features (I.E sometimes Caucasian girls fit the bill - on average they don't). That's it.
    Having preferences of what one finds physically attractive is not somehow this morally wrong, oppressive function of mankind. It's just an emotion. Nobody has to conform to it, nor feel threatened by it.
    Just as girls who don't conform to my given taste don't need to change to pander to me, I don't need to change to pander to them. We can just go each our separate ways.

    I happen to live in Japan, and FYI, the Japanese because of their general better eating habits, and generally stricter physical education, tend to be slimmer/lither than Europeans and Americans on average.

    As for stimulating conversations - I have them every day, with my friends. I don't look to a potential sexual partner for stimulating conversations. That's what I have friends for.
    Because all my social needs are already accounted for, and because sex is great, I separate between the two, thank you very much.

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Note: American Asian women steer clear of these types, while Asian women of other countries aren't aware of their delusions and/or also want a foreigner because of stereotypes.
    Don't know, don't care. I am not looking to date anyone from the states ever. My impression of girls state-side, and indeed U.S culture as a whole, is about as bad as it can get for a developed western nation.


    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Furthermore, the average girl in Japan does not have a body like Megan's. While they are usually skinny, their body structures are very different. Japanese women tend to have "skinny fat" bodies (as in they don't tone, and therefore, have more body fat), small breasts, small butts, shorter, etc. There is definitely a physical difference.
    I don't think you know what you're talking about. Take a stroll through Shibuya, Kabuki-cho, Roppongi, golden-gai, or Ikebukuru at Friday, or Saturday night. Dime a dozen.

    Besides, you're the one generalizing here. I simply said people with Megan Fox's body are a dime a dozen in Japan, and that happens to be the case.
    Are there plenty of people with different body-types? Yes of course.
    Only a person looking to find issues with my post would make the assumption that I am not aware of that, or was claiming that all Japanese girls have similar bodies.
    Lithe girls, with curves, exist aplenty in Japan. Fact.
    A combination of healthy diet, work-out, and a bit of western growth hormones in import food has made that happen.
    Megan Fox's body is only impressive to people state-side because you live in a country with a massive weight issues.


    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Moreover, Megan Fox has a similar facial structure to Asian women. She has the "box" type face which is a common face structure in Asia. Of course, the rest of her features are white, and her profile isn't flat.
    No, she doesn't. Also, please refrain from saying "Asian women". Asian women do not all look the same, and differ vastly in genetic make-up. Japanese people do not enjoy being called "Asian", as if Japan somehow has more in common with say, China, than any other arbitrarily picked country on the globe. Fact - it doesn't apart from a few cultural artifacts like chop-sticks.

    As for Megan Fox - If you think her facial structure is similar to the average Japanese girl, you're either blind, or haven't seen enough Japanese people to be able to draw any sort of education conception of what they look like on average.

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Also, it's funny that you mention makeup considering some Asian countries are well-known for constantly making unattractive girls pretty with makeup and encouraged cosmetic surgery.
    Why is that funny? That's exactly what I was talking about. With make-up and cosmetic surgery pretty much anyone can qualify to pretty these days. That's a good thing. As for cosmetic surgery, again drop your occidental shades for a moment, and stop conflating Asian countries. Korea and Japan are not the same (the country with cosmetic surgery booms being Korea).

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I have never personally been to Asian countries, but I have watched a lot of documentaries, travel videos, and dramas that have led me to believe that the majority of Asians are not attractive. It's about the same as America, or maybe a bit lower. Kpop and Jpop idols are far from the norm, although, it is becoming more possible with the extremely encouraged plastic surgery trend.
    Then you should shut up. As a person who lives in Japan, speaks/writes/reads the language, has a university degree on the language and culture, I can say you're about as far of from the mark as you can possible be, and you keep using that term "Asia" like a god damn orientalist from the 18th century, despite nobody here has talked about any other country than Japan.
    You've got your head so far stuck down the "gender discourse" that you, in trying to "catch me" for being some sort of yellow fever white imperialist, completely fail to realize when you're being extremely patronizing despite the fact that your knowledge on the topic is severely limited.

    The Majority population of any given country is not "attractive" - that's the sad fact of life, because what's considered attractive will always be that which goes beyond the average. I am not trying to say anything to the contrary.
    What I am saying, is that if you appreciate a specific set of physical qualities, like say, the body of Megan Fox, there are truckloads of the Japanese girls in their late teens, up to their thirties, who conform to that standard.
    That's it.

    And again, there is a huge difference between Korea and Japan here, when it comes to dissonance between what is one the screen, and what is in the street. Korea has a much larger, more contrived pop-industry than Japan. There is a larger gap between rich and poor, and a much larger trend of cosmetic surgery.

    Also, if you think the Japanese pop scene is soooo far removed from reality, then please take a trip down and see for yourself.
    10 minutes strolling about Shibuya (or any city center, or train station outside of the country-side) and you'll see girls that conform to that "standard". How long would you have to walk around you finding girls that look like Megan Fox stateside?

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I've heard foreigners say American women are so attractive, and I've heard Americans say foreign women are so attractive. Ok, that's true, there are Americans and foreigners who are attractive, of course. But there is a problem with going out of your way to date someone of a specific country or ethnic group because you watched a lot of anime and assume the real girls of that country look and act the exact same way. If you actually tried and removed the bias-blinders, you could have found a woman who perfectly suits you in your own country too.
    There's a problem assuming you know anything about me, or why I ended up in Japan, and why I prefer the women I do.
    It makes an ass out of you.

    There is nothing problematic with finding out what kind of people you like, and then finding out what environment those kind of people tend to be a majority in.
    What you're saying is the equivalent of telling a guy that, for instance, likes some sort of rare punk-rock, to instead of researching and finding a subculture with lots of people who like the same music, he should just frequent the same shitty down-town clubs as everyone else until he eventually (if ever) finds a like minded person there.

    To pretend that the only difference between say, Japanese women, and U.S women, is in their appearance is extremely ignorant, and completely out of touch with reality. It something that only someone with a truly occidental, America-centric view of the world could ever think to be a reasonable view of reality.

    Point in case, I grew up a with more or less only minority friends most of the time. One of the biggest influences on my life, was a low-life thug of Japanese origin. I spent most my free time in his house being beaten over the head with Japanese 90's pop-culture (IWGP, King Giddra, NMU, color gangs, hide, rockabillie and high-school delinquents) and when I wasn't, my viet or pakistani friends would beat me over the head with their respective, non-western, fancy of the moment.

    Try having an interesting conversation with a white person about stuff that interests you, when all the things that interest you are so far removed from the consciousness of everyone else that you're likely to rejected, if not outright bullied or talked downed to by racist and ego-centric white snobs, or cultural elitists, the moment you open your mouth.

    So, seriously, just go **** yourself. You aren't being progressive or culturally sensitive. You're just another ass who spits at people in order to feel morally superior. Check your god damn privilege.

    I have dated women from where I was born. I have dated women from other countries. And, I have dated women from the country where I now live. I prefer the last. Firstly, because how you(in this case, I) see the world, and what kind of things you find interesting influence what kind of people you're going to get along with.
    Secondly, knowing the above, by being in an environment where my interests and tastes overlap with a larger population than other places, I have an easier time finding someone to get along with. Novel idea, huh?
    I don't like to waste time, and if I am going to be social, and also have a primarily sexual relationship with a person, I'd like for those people to be someone that has a modicum of similar cultural reference points, and someone I find to be attractive.

    Try having a conversation about Japanese hip-hop culture, literature, news, or watch the latest Japanese movie of interest(which might never even get subtitles, much less released), or anything which is more or less Japan specific, with non-Japanese people, and you would know what that's like.

    I don't give a shit about anime or games. They make up less than 10% of my life, like they should. It's impossible not be involved with it, living in Japan, as a man in my mid-twenties who came here for the first time in my late teens.
    That being said, thank you very much for trying to analyze me and failing miserably.

    I'm more or less so multi-cultural(and I don't mean that in the U.S liberal way, which usually refers to that horrible "melting pot" which reduces every culture into this screwed up soup of bland and grey-washed McDonalds version of what the cultures used to be) at this point, that I can't talk with anyone who can't see a layered world, without feeling an urge to throttle them to death with whatever I am wearing at that given time. Most western people, and so sorry, U.S people, suck balls at that to such an uncomfortable extent that I dread running into them whenever I'm traveling west-wards for whatever reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    P.S. It is scientifically proven that while men are intoxicated, they find girls they normally wouldn't find attractive, attractive.
    So what? I never drink to that extent, and I believe firmly in picking out which people to hit on, while I am still sober.
    Also, I don't think girls are immune to the beer-goggle effect.

    And again, to be on-topic -

    No, I am still not going to see this move. Why oh why did the creative design department of this movie decided to make all the turtles look like roid'osauruses?
    They're supposed to be Ninja Turtles, not Pro-wrestle Turtles.
    The Common Sense United Front
    ZAZAZAZAAAA, DADADADAAAA DAAAA, SHWAMSHWAMSHWAMMMM DUUUU DIIIII DAAAAAAAAAA

  17. #42
    TOTALFVCKBOY Reputation: 762
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    14,242
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    No, I am still not going to see this move. Why oh why did the creative design department of this movie decided to make all the turtles look like roid'osauruses?
    Dark, edgy and realistic™

    like a Batman Begins reboot, but for a cartoon show for 80s tweens.

  18. #43
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hian View Post
    Excuses for my yellow fever.
    Mmhmm. Ok.

  19. #44
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,029
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Oh for fuck sakes can we have one thread without this nonsense in it?

    Thank you Kashis. Idk if you like the turtles I still recommend it. Raph has a really good speech at the end...if Raph is your favorite turtle it'll be awesome to you. Pretty much tbe reason I've always loved him best. I can specifically remember shaping my personality as a kid to be more like Raph. It probably is the reason for a lot of the problems I have today lmao.

    Also, I didn't mention earlier- the part I liked best was that they gave ALL the turtles (and splinter) a chance to do something. They all got in on the action. It's usually just Raph or Leo that get the big scenes but it was very evenly distributed.
    He was the best one in the other movies too. I might check it out if it ever pops up normally on one of the movie channels but I'd doubt i'd pay money to watch it.
    Last edited by Kashis; 08-12-2014 at 04:19 AM.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  20. #45
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 366
    hian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    JAAAPAAAAAN
    Posts
    2,966
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Sarcastic comeback in the form of passive aggressiveness delivered because I don't have the mental capacity to understand how reality works, or why I fail as a human being.
    Duly noted.

    Enjoy your days on tumblr.
    The Common Sense United Front
    ZAZAZAZAAAA, DADADADAAAA DAAAA, SHWAMSHWAMSHWAMMMM DUUUU DIIIII DAAAAAAAAAA

  21. #46
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hian View Post
    Duly noted.

    Enjoy your days on tumblr.
    Actually, it's because I don't want to be banned. It's not like yellow fever individuals can be reasoned with anyway.

    Have a good day.

  22. #47
    General Manager Reputation: 526
    DizzyPW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,421
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Step away from the PC Tuxedo. Sidetracking a discussion on the amazing TMNT movie over the pointless character of April because you can't share the opinion that some people aren't attracted to her would be a banable offense if I was having an off day.


    As for the movie itself, I loved the direction they're going with it. I just felt like the entirety of it was slightly rushed. They kind of did a double backstory of the turtles (at the start in a comic book slideshow and then again as April's great revelation). Most of the decisions April made didn't make sense. Whoopie Goldberg played the position of ******* boss far too well to the point that it felt forced, or she was actually mad to be in such a minor role.

    Other than some parts just felt like the director was lazy. Such as when the two reporters slide through the wet and wild sewer pipes after nearly being exploded during a 20 minute slide down a mountainside... and yet their hair is picture perfect and clothes aren't dirty? Why make the turtles look so realistic if you're going to not pay attention to actual realism?

    The turtles personalities were quite split as well. They'd be goofy in one scene and then srs bsns in the next instant. The bucket combo at the end was a saving moment as the turtles are supposed to be kind of funny even when fighting ala Jackie Chan and I just wasn't getting that feeling with all the Foot Clan shooting guns off all the time.

    I sincerely think now that Nickelodeon knows they have a money maker on their hands, we'll see a serious effort into making a solid and much improved sequel.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

    Girls dont even look up [anymore], I feel like they're brainless zombies controlled by their iphones. - Abhorsen

    Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

    Currently Playing: SMITE, Battleborn, Herowarz
    History: Stardew Valley, Blade & Soul, Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

    Support Pancreatic Cancer Research


  23. #48
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Step away from the PC Tuxedo.


    No.

    Sidetracking a discussion on the amazing TMNT movie over the pointless character of April because you can't share the opinion that some people aren't attracted to her would be a banable offense if I was having an off day.
    Are you not continuing the sidetracking? You could have easily just sent a PM. I suppose this is where you ban me because I responded to you too?

    This is OnRPG, people constantly debate and argue about their irrelevant or offensive opinions, which is usually met with open arms and overused memes. All I did was point out that I thought she was a 10, and people also voiced their opinions willingly and accused me of trolling because I'm a realist. I didn't know that only I wasn't allowed to have an opinion but everyone else can have a rude opinion about what I think and feel no matter what I post. My bad.

    Why are you admitting that if you were in a shitty mood you would give a harsher punishment? That's not something a mod should publicly share, because that type of response reflects poorly on you and your duty as a mod.

    Lastly, no one legitimately thinks Megan Fox is unattractive (except for mentally impaired individuals). That would be like saying the sky is canary yellow. It's just not true.

    General beauty is universal, as proven by science and multiple societies. It's only uncommon traits, quirks, and borderline attractive qualities that are subjective. If Megan wasn't famous and any of these kids had the opportunity to date her, they would be ecstatic and simultaneously brag about how gorgeous she is.

  24. #49
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    you really think people can be objectively attractive

    edit: who else is objectively attractive, sam?
    Last edited by $$$; 08-12-2014 at 09:16 PM.

  25. #50
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 416

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    6,574
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    ryan gosling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •