TMNT movie

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I dislike Megan Fox because I feel like she has a really poor range for acting. There's a ton of people id have chosen over her to play April. Especially since they. Hose to make April more of a go getter than a silly reporter in the wrong place at the wrong time constantly. I probably would have picked the girl from super bad. The red haired girl. I'd look it up if I wasn't lazy and on mobile.

And yeah, the turtles look different. But really, they're more like actual turtles than ever. They actually kinda retain the turtles shape, and making them oversized seems appropriate...they ARE badasses, not just human sized. The mutant part used to come from the fact that they were mutated...now they actually scream mutant...idk. it just seems appropriate. There were some stupid plot holes and everything seemed rushed. The point between where april saw a hint of the turtles to the point where she remembered literally b everything she forgot from her childhood was stupidly fast. However I feel like they got the origin story out of the way and set themselves up nicely for the next movie...

One thing that REALLY bothered me was that one of the characters wasn't named Baxter Stockman. He wasn't identical to the original Baxter but wtf they took liberties with everything else. It would have been perfect setup for a sequel.

I'm hoping in the next movie they can get some other mutants going. Bebop and rocksteady. Wouldn't mind tokka and rahzar. Wingnut and screwloose, leatherhead. Its cooler to see mutant vs mutant. I guess super shredder would be okay, but they have a crazy huge amount of characters to choose from. I hope they use them.

- - - Updated - - -

Emma stone. That was it. I'm not good with names.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

rating people on their physical appearance is kind of gtoss
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

The Undead Reputation: 470

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    rating people on their physical appearance is kind of gtoss
    only when they're really ugly

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    i liek hamstermascot memes

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

ITT people pretending they don't find Megan Fox attractive

Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    ITT people pretending they don't find Megan Fox attractive
    I find her very attractive. I just don't believe her acting.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 145

Quote Originally Posted by hian View Post
    People don't know that what constitutes pretty and ugly is dependent on taste and therefore almost 100% subjective (except that little part called biology that is)?

Megan Fox doesn't do doodely-squat for me.
    She has the pastry whiteness that makes her look like a fresh corpse when she hasn't been processed by a make-up crew, and her facial structure is all wrong for my taste.
    She has a great body though. Definitely a 10 - that being said, that body is a dime a dozen in Japan anyway, so why go for a broad with an ugly washed out face and a good body, when I can land a girl with the same body, cute face, that'll look young until she rounds 60, and probably has a better personality to boot, by just walking aimlessly around drunk in the Shinjuku/Shibuya/Ikebukuru area stopping by bars at random. Actually, I could probably even do that in the Ibaraki countryside.

So, no thank you to Megan Fox.

As for TMNT - no thank you.
    They ruined the movie for me by making all the turtles look like god damn Gollum.
    Why the hell would they do that? They all look resmarted as hell, and I just can't sit there for 90 minutes looking at those faces and pretend I think they look cool, just because they have the bodies of the Gears of War cast. I'm the wrong generation for all this shit.
    And here we have a case of yellow fever. It is especially known for delusional opinions and liking women solely because of their race and stereotypes, rather than important qualities and who they really are. It also tends to make these types of people biased and spew false information that favors the women and country they prefer (E.G. "Women's personalities are better in Japan." Reality: Women are pretty much the same globally, with a mix of personalities of the same or similar traits as in any other country.) Tell me, how many women have you actually gotten to know for more than a week? How many stimulating conversations have you had?

Note: American Asian women steer clear of these types, while Asian women of other countries aren't aware of their delusions and/or also want a foreigner because of stereotypes.

Furthermore, the average girl in Japan does not have a body like Megan's. While they are usually skinny, their body structures are very different. Japanese women tend to have "skinny fat" bodies (as in they don't tone, and therefore, have more body fat), small breasts, small butts, shorter, etc. There is definitely a physical difference.

Moreover, Megan Fox has a similar facial structure to Asian women. She has the "box" type face which is a common face structure in Asia. Of course, the rest of her features are white, and her profile isn't flat.

Also, it's funny that you mention makeup considering some Asian countries are well-known for constantly making unattractive girls pretty with makeup and encouraged cosmetic surgery.

I have never personally been to Asian countries, but I have watched a lot of documentaries, travel videos, and dramas that have led me to believe that the majority of Asians are not attractive. It's about the same as America, or maybe a bit lower. Kpop and Jpop idols are far from the norm, although, it is becoming more possible with the extremely encouraged plastic surgery trend.

I've heard foreigners say American women are so attractive, and I've heard Americans say foreign women are so attractive. Ok, that's true, there are Americans and foreigners who are attractive, of course. But there is a problem with going out of your way to date someone of a specific country or ethnic group because you watched a lot of anime and assume the real girls of that country look and act the exact same way. If you actually tried and removed the bias-blinders, you could have found a woman who perfectly suits you in your own country too.

P.S. It is scientifically proven that while men are intoxicated, they find girls they normally wouldn't find attractive, attractive.

GLHF

Edit; relevant video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8fhXAP8UBM

On Topic: I have never seen Megan Fox act. I've wanted to watch Transformers, but never have. Maybe I will do that today.
    Last edited by TuxedoSam; 08-09-2014 at 07:20 PM.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    And here we have a case of yellow fever.
    Last edited by M1nGs3N4yuk1; 08-09-2014 at 09:33 PM.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 145

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    Little did she know that hian is from Japan...
    As in he is Japanese, born in Japan? Is this supposed to disregard his delusions and harmful perception somehow?
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast