Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TMNT movie

Banned Reputation: 302

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    you really think people can be objectively attractive

edit: who else is objectively attractive, sam?
    Emma Stone

- - - Updated - - -

E.G. I've never personally been attracted to Brad Pitt, but that doesn't mean he's not attractive. And because I'm not personally drawn to his features doesn't mean I would rate him a 1 because he doesn't do anything for me. He's definitely at least an 8. Given the right circumstances, I would absolutely date him.
    Last edited by TuxedoSam; 08-12-2014 at 09:42 PM.

$$$

so you think the only people alive on this planet who don't think emma stone and/or megan fox are hot are "mentally impaired"? just so i'm understanding you right

so you think the only people alive on this planet who don't think emma stone and/or megan fox are hot are "mentally impaired"? just so i'm understanding you right
    Very likely, or raised in an underdeveloped environment, which has a more complicated answer.

People who pretend she isn't attractive just have a desire to be rebellious.
    Last edited by TuxedoSam; 08-12-2014 at 09:46 PM.

$$$

what do you mean by raised in an underdeveloped environment?
    Last edited by $$$; 08-12-2014 at 09:50 PM.

what do you mean by raised in an undeveloped environment?
    A person raised in a country that is underdeveloped.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

I don't find Emma Stone attractive at all. Her massive bug eyes creep me out.

Her whole head in general, actually.

Maybe Britain is underdeveloped. :/

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    I don't find Emma Stone attractive at all. Her massive bug eyes creep me out.

Her whole head in general, actually.

Maybe Britain is underdeveloped. :/
    we all know you only like tattooed crazy looking chicks with big titties

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204

Just watched it. The story was a bit generic but worked for what it was. The Turtle's voice acting and personalities were dead on and very entertaining. Will Arnet did a badass job as Vern. I would give the movie 4 Stars all day if not for two things:

1. Tony Shalhoub. Was not the right choice for Splinter. He just doesn't have the right voice for it first off. Second, while he an enjoyable actor he has NO talent as a voice actor; his voice sounds fake and completely lacks emotion.

2. Megan Fox. Her acting is HORRIBLE. Everytime she would -dramatically- yell something I would laugh out loud. This woman has no talent. I previously said jokingly: At least it wasn't Kristen Stewart. Now, I am not really sure that wouldn't have been better. This was a VERY bad thing as she is the main character in the story and easily has the most screen time.

These two annoyances drop the movie to a 2/5. I really want to groin punch Michael Bay for ruining this movie for making casting decisions based on name rather than talent.

"I want all of their blood drained. Even if it kills them."

$$$

who are some actors y'all think would have been better choices for megan fox's role?

who are some actors y'all think would have been better choices for megan fox's role?
    Kate Mara .

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

Anne Hathaway
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Heads or Tails Reputation: 30

Vanilla Ice

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
    GO NINJA GO NINJA GO

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Ellen Page.

Also-

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm1463709/?ref_=m_tt_cl_i3

She plays Jenna on Wilfred...she's already a fluff reporter trying to be taken seriously, she plays the role well.

There's a few others but they seem just a touch too old for the reinvention they went for with April.

All things aside, this is a pretty good thread. I wonder if there should be a mega thread for movies/tv shows we recently have watched or we do this more often. Apart from my anime shows I haven't been keeping up with a lot of the new stuff that has been coming out and actually would love to hear feed back on what's good and bad so I can know what to watch/avoid.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Do it to it man. I'll sticky it if we can get to 10 pages without ruining it.

I just watched the series finale of Wilfred last night </3

Forum PvPer Reputation: 242

Going to see TMNT today. Saw GotG last Friday and that movie was freaking epic. Best Marvel movie ever.

- - - Updated - - -

On a scale from one to ten I give TMNT a seven. For scale reference, Guardians of the Galaxy is a twelve.

# ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 83

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Saw GotG last Friday and that movie was freaking epic. Best Marvel movie ever.

- - - Updated - - -

On a scale from one to ten I give TMNT a seven. For scale reference, Guardians of the Galaxy is a twelve.
    +1. Guardians of the Galaxy is freaking amazing and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Blah blah.
    LMAO I love how you pick out one portion of my quote when right AFTER, I state that it's basically the same as any other country, like America. Way to take shit out of context to make me seem like I'm an unfair racist.

Fact: There are unattractive and attractive people in every country. That does not make me racist, that makes me a realist.

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Do it to it man. I'll sticky it if we can get to 10 pages without ruining it.

I just watched the series finale of Wilfred last night </3
    Yo, I saw the first few episodes of that show and was dying at how hilarious it was. Been meaning to watch it with my mom (we watch a lot of shows together on Sundays such as Got, SoA, BB, Mad Men, etc.) but just forgot about it. Let me make a quick thread and see how it goes.

So TMNT 2014 seems to be considered average. I honestly haven't heard of Guardians of the Galaxy though.

Yeah let me make this thread real quick lol.
    Last edited by Kashis; 08-14-2014 at 10:03 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 416

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    LMAO I love how you pick out one portion of my quote when right AFTER, I state that it's basically the same as any other country, like America. Way to take shit out of context to make me seem like I'm an unfair racist.

Fact: There are unattractive and attractive people in every country. That does not make me racist, that makes me a realist.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 640

However, you would jump on it, if anybody else said what you did.
    I would jump on it too, if the occasion did arise.
    I'd also argue that it's unfair, if I said something like that, but I wouldn't be able to score points that way.

See, you failed to show one thing: That you are diffrent than anybody else. You can go on two ways, either stop attacking people, because you feel stired up by things you take the right to say yourself, or you take a break from arguing so much and emphasise a little.

Emphasis is the well of finding truth. What you are doing is trying to win. Not only is that a pointless approach, all you end up doing is never being right and always picking fights.

(Doesn't really belong into this thread? Well I have been carrying this thought for a short while and looking back at how many threads got derailed, better say write it down sooner than later.)

Stay frosty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Waaah.
    lol No.

Stating facts in the way I did does not make me a bad person or wrong.

I just imagined a thread where hian, tuxedo and norrin all disagreed with each other.

It was glorious.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 328

yr sig appears to be an image of a sig on another forum that features a quote by you.

http://inception.davepedu.com/

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 640

Stating facts in the way I did does not make me a bad person or wrong.
    lo and behold the derail uncontrollably taking it's course. Well... I never said you where a bad person. I never said you where wrong on the issues. What I said is, that you are judgmental.

See, you don't see the fact, that you categorize things into "facts and being false" and people into being a "good person, or bad person", is already where you show that you don't have what it takes to hold your own in a conversation (I am certain that is limited to the topic at hand, so don't freak out). You can argue, but you can't talk. That's pretty much useless, you know.

Now you can brush that off or w/e, I don't really care. In fact, I am a socially awkward dude, who tries to bring something across in a language foreign to him. I don't care for a fight, I was just posting an observation. I am not trying to whine with my rant and I am not trying to make you go away or shut up. I am handing you my read on things, that's all it is. The posts I make are 70% for the pleasure of expression, which is my own. If you don't think my opinion connects to your reality in any way, just let it slide. It's sad to see that there is a bubble you are in and all the peeps on this forum seem to be on the outside, but you can have that bubble, if you want to and enjoy it.
    Last edited by Ronin; 08-15-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Stay frosty.