TMNT movie

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 375

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    LMAO I love how you pick out one portion of my quote when right AFTER, I state that it's basically the same as any other country, like America. Way to take shit out of context to make me seem like I'm an unfair racist.

Fact: There are unattractive and attractive people in every country. That does not make me racist, that makes me a realist.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

LMAO I love how you pick out one portion of my quote when right AFTER, I state that it's basically the same as any other country, like America. Way to take shit out of context to make me seem like I'm an unfair racist.
    However, you would jump on it, if anybody else said what you did.
    I would jump on it too, if the occasion did arise.
    I'd also argue that it's unfair, if I said something like that, but I wouldn't be able to score points that way.

See, you failed to show one thing: That you are diffrent than anybody else. You can go on two ways, either stop attacking people, because you feel stired up by things you take the right to say yourself, or you take a break from arguing so much and emphasise a little.

Emphasis is the well of finding truth. What you are doing is trying to win. Not only is that a pointless approach, all you end up doing is never being right and always picking fights.

(Doesn't really belong into this thread? Well I have been carrying this thought for a short while and looking back at how many threads got derailed, better say write it down sooner than later.)

Stay frosty.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Waaah.
    lol No.

Stating facts in the way I did does not make me a bad person or wrong.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

The Undead Reputation: 447

I just imagined a thread where hian, tuxedo and norrin all disagreed with each other.

It was glorious.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 299

yr sig appears to be an image of a sig on another forum that features a quote by you.

http://inception.davepedu.com/
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

Stating facts in the way I did does not make me a bad person or wrong.
    lo and behold the derail uncontrollably taking it's course. Well... I never said you where a bad person. I never said you where wrong on the issues. What I said is, that you are judgmental.

See, you don't see the fact, that you categorize things into "facts and being false" and people into being a "good person, or bad person", is already where you show that you don't have what it takes to hold your own in a conversation (I am certain that is limited to the topic at hand, so don't freak out). You can argue, but you can't talk. That's pretty much useless, you know.

Now you can brush that off or w/e, I don't really care. In fact, I am a socially awkward dude, who tries to bring something across in a language foreign to him. I don't care for a fight, I was just posting an observation. I am not trying to whine with my rant and I am not trying to make you go away or shut up. I am handing you my read on things, that's all it is. The posts I make are 70% for the pleasure of expression, which is my own. If you don't think my opinion connects to your reality in any way, just let it slide. It's sad to see that there is a bubble you are in and all the peeps on this forum seem to be on the outside, but you can have that bubble, if you want to and enjoy it.
    Last edited by Ronin; 08-15-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Stay frosty.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Thread closed. If anyone saw and wants to talk about the turtles movie, please direct your conversation to our new what are you watching thread.

If I have to lock one more thread over this ****ing type of derailment, infractions will be issued.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678