Jimmy Fallon is a Douche?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Fallon: "So youre Vin Diesel. Now you're Mr. Cool, but you used to be into D&D. Exactly where did that switch flip?"

The audience and Fallon laughs each time he mentions something nerdy as if it's unbelievable and/or funny.

Fallon: "I can't believe you became who you are."

Fallon is clearly asking the questions to get a laugh out of people based on the perception that "D&D and WoW are for losers" and Vin Diesel isn't.

So, you can all go suck the metaphorical moose wang.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 649
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

bro. come on, bro.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Fallon: "So youre Vin Diesel. Now you're Mr. Cool, but you used to be into D&D. Exactly where did that switch flip?"

The audience and Fallon laughs each time he mentions something nerdy as if it's unbelievable and/or funny.

Fallon: "I can't believe you became who you are."

Fallon is clearly asking the questions to get a laugh out of people based on the perception that "D&D and WoW are for losers" and Vin Diesel isn't.

So, you can all go suck the metaphorical moose wang.
    Or he's implying what made the change happen? A lot of people go from nerdy to cool. Look at the dude who played Steven little, and that body builder dude who coined the phrase 'you mirin'
    If I saw vin diesel for the first time i would never guess he played such things.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Or he's implying what made the change happen? A lot of people go from nerdy to cool. Look at the dude who played Steven little, and that body builder dude who coined the phrase 'you mirin'
    If I saw vin diesel for the first time i would never guess he played such things.
    EXACTLY. You see the thing is Diesel is still a bit of a nerd. You can be both! It really shouldn't be a funny thing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123