Looking for PVP MMORPG Players

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Looking for PVP MMORPG Players

I am looking for PC MMORPG players of any experience level, to play Shadowbane with me. It is an old school PVP MMORPG. It is a very competitive and rewarding game. The players fight for control of the map of the server. There is no questing just pvp and farming. Keep in mind Shadowbane was released in 2003 so the graphics are dated, but on the bright side any computer now a days can run it. It is F2P please email me if you are interested in learning more about Shadowbane. zakaryahjm@gmail.com
    Last edited by Zakaryah; 08-16-2014 at 11:34 AM.

Shadowbane Anyone???

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I remember seeing Shadowbane awhile back but I played WoW so never gave it a chance. I tried looking for it on the internet but could never find it.
    PC SPECS:
    1 potato
    I run a facebook page trying to help unknown indie games get players! Check it out.
    https://www.facebook.com/indiegameselite

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 286

game is back up due to fans, last time i played shadowbane me and a friend of mine ditched another friend to the savage anal torture of a random minotaur. thank god for wings.

tried playing recently, i'm happy the bridges are gone, but not for me anymore.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

OP said that its free 2 play now, I can only find it on the ubisoft website for $12, im guessing he means buy 2 play with no additional monthly fees?
    PC SPECS:
    1 potato
    I run a facebook page trying to help unknown indie games get players! Check it out.
    https://www.facebook.com/indiegameselite

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 286

well as stated it's currently being run by fans hint hint and is indeed free but not 100% complete, then again shadowbane retail was never 100% complete.

There is the Sbemu server and Magicbane server. Just as WerewolfX has stated it is free. Both servers get daily attention. I prefer Magicbane over Sbemu because it is stock Shadowbane and is 98% complete, a few minor features are unavailable but will be soon. These things don't hinder the experience at all.

Sbemu on the other hand just released an unofficial update and is like 70-80% complete.

If you want to play with me pm me
    We play to crush.
    http://magicbane.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2561
    Last edited by Zakaryah; 08-16-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 5

shadowbane was a good game a long time ago but its 2 old school to enjoy now adays unless you were already a fan you likely wont be able to get into it or past the cheap graphics.

If your into hardcore pvp but dont want the game to look like your playing on a nintendo check out DFUW imo