New server

  1. #1
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    1

    Default New server

    have you guys heard about the new server of Rohan? My friends told me that it's different with the existing two servers. Your thoughts?

  2. #2
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I do not think so, servers can be upgraded, and manufacturers announce new versions, virtually no quality change.

  3. #3
    Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10
    amalager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macchiatoman View Post
    have you guys heard about the new server of Rohan? My friends told me that it's different with the existing two servers. Your thoughts?
    Hmm. What is the new server by the way? Was it Rohan Blood Feud or any other server?

  4. #4
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Do you also like those games based on Japanese manga??
    I would like to recommend you a new free rpg game, named Bleach Online,
    at GoGames

  5. #5
    Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10
    amalager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ainimama View Post
    Do you also like those games based on Japanese manga??
    I would like to recommend you a new free rpg game, named Bleach Online,
    at GoGames
    Let my try that game. Though I prefer playing Rohan. Well sorry to say but Rohan was like my mother to all the games that I played. Are you interested in playing with me though?

  6. #6
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,655
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Let my try that game. Though I prefer playing Rohan. Well sorry to say but Rohan was like my mother to all the games that I played. Are you interested in playing with me though?
    There was another account that got banned for spamming bleach online nonsensically. Please don't prod any clones of it.

    Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 · Saving For: An Epic Computer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •