Hades lets play a game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 35

Default Hades lets play a game

The story is that you die and go to Hades or Hell which ever you choose to call it. Im not really good at forum games but thought this might be fun. Lets not say hateful things here this is all for fun. After you answer the question you start the next part of the story

Ill start.

Damn im drunk and need to get home the wife must be worried. As i am driving a peter built hits me and all i can rember is descending into a dark tunnel in front of a gate. A being with eyes as black as death its self waiting for me. I tremble in fear wondering where i am. Ive always ignored the fables of Hades but now i know the truth.

The start you are being walked into a cell what do you do?

Scream for help
    Realize you are damned and there is no escape
    Beg for mercy from god to save you for which none will come
    Or face for your judgment
    You guys here are some of the most stupid and insulting people out there. I say to you all fuc.k you all. I am really tired of you guys judging me and thinking your above me. Only god can judge me. Later all. Enjoy your onrpg . I come here and be nice to you guys and yet you choose to call me names. Thats fine i dont need you all any more. Bye

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Use my swag to escape

The Undead Reputation: 470

Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    Use my swag to escape
    winnar !

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 651
    An infinite loop of MF DOOM muttering "aight then".

i face for my judgement

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    i face for my judgement
    as you are sitting in the cell and deciding to face your judgment you start to here screams and wails. as you sit there for what seems forever you see to beings. the first stands at the gate of the cell and the other walks in. you notice right off that the being that walks in is quite human but something is off. he has broken wings that are as black as a crows feather. his eyes with no life in them. and skin that is pale as death its self. you aslo notice a smell that is unhuman. the being walks to you and puts forth a scroll. he tells you that the scroll is the record of your life. and how you chose to be a drunk and denied god. he then loughs and mocks you telling you how we have deceived you. he then drags you with great force and you appear over a lake made of fire.

what do you do?

try to fight them off?

weep and go on with your punishment

again beg for mercy

relize your living life is over and you will never get pleasure again only pain and mental torment?
    You guys here are some of the most stupid and insulting people out there. I say to you all fuc.k you all. I am really tired of you guys judging me and thinking your above me. Only god can judge me. Later all. Enjoy your onrpg . I come here and be nice to you guys and yet you choose to call me names. Thats fine i dont need you all any more. Bye

try to fight them off

try to fight them off
    You have decided to try to fight them off. As you swing and yell at them it seems to not phase them. The beings mock and lough out you. Your heart starts to beat more and more rapid. They see the fear in your eyes and seem to get great pleasure from your fear. They then offer you three offers

Offer one. To be thrown in the fire and burn for ever.

Offer two. To be taken to the belly of hell and be tormented by your mental thoughts. All the thoughts of home and the many pleasures you had in your living life.

Offer three to have one chance to escape this place. But the catch is you must climb a wall of fire and thorns. Each thorn for strike a memory of your living life. If you fall down the wall you will be doomed for ever and will burn in torment for the rest of your soul life.

Choose wisely

i choose offer 3

i choose offer 3
    You accept there offer. A grey and stale fog surrounds you and then in the blink of your eye you appear to a large wall. You are in the middle of the beings. The one on the left has a set of keys in which you are not sure what they are for. The being on the right lets go of you and looks at you and say. Look above at this wall of fire and thorns if you can climb it with out falling you will be free. But if you fall you will suffer for ever. The being pushes you toward the wall. As you look up you see souls all across it wailing in pain as they have all fallen and is now suffering with the thorns of mental torment inside there shell of a body. As you begin to climb up the wall the pain is massive and you come across the first thorn. The thorn is of unknown making.

What do you do?

Path one grab ahold the rock to your right and try to climb up while avoiding the thorn?

Path two grab a thorn and face your mental torment?

Path three climb through the wall of rocks coverd in fire and face pain and your self burning away and watching your self grow back

Choose wisely as this is your freedom fall once you will never escape

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55

Path three climb through the wall of rocks coverd in fire and face pain and your self burning away and watching your self grow back

EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast