Summoners War: Sky Arena Mobile Review

General Manager Reputation: 353

Default Summoners War: Sky Arena Mobile Review

http://www.onrpg.com/articles/summon...nd-in-the-sky/

Ojogo drops a rare perfect score on a new mobile RPG that truly brings the full package.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

I love this game. I have been having a blast playing it for about two months now (give or take a week), and have not gotten bored yet. And, while there are plenty of prompts for you to throw stupidly large amounts of cash at the game, I haven't put a single penny into it and still have a lot of fun.

Just remember to link your account to a hive account so you don't lose everything if/when you switch to a new phone.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 69

This game is really awesome. Been playing since its release and still having a great time. Even though its by the two biggest mobile game companies known for p2w cashshop (gamevil aquired com2us), I'm very surprised about its generosity towards free players.