How's your health?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

I'm in perfect health. Just 7 years left to live

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

physically, i've always had almost perfect health.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I think my liver isn't okay.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

Physically I'm pretty okay. Improving. I've changed my diet and taken up yoga. It's pretty fun.

Mentally, a mixed bag. I've been on and off anti-depressants for almost a year and been to counseling a lot. I have my good days and bad days. I'm making changes though. Looking for a better job and I'm hoping to move to a new town in the winter. A lot of negative connotations associated with my current city which I apparently mentally can't shake.

Better than I was, but still not near where I want to be.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

i have no thyroid

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Physically, I don't get near enough exercise. But other than that and the stuff that may be born from it, I'm alright physically... for now* suspenseful music*

Mentally... I have anxiety issues which leads to bouts of depression sometimes. It doesn't affect me everyday, but when it does... ._.

At some point I need to see the doc and get some meds. Early this year I was on some pills for it, but I dint like the side-effects.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Up until this point, I would have thought a lot of y'all were in perfect health. Apart from being overweight myself (which is no one's fault but my own and I'm working on it) and some minor aches and pains that are job related, I guess I'm alright AFAIK. A lot of stress though but I got ways to handle that.

I like hearing about other people's problems though. Really puts things into perspective about what I don't have to go through or should be doing/appreciating more.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    i have no thyroid
    How has that affected you and your life?
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    Smash Bros 3DS NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366)

Fat Bowser Reputation: 35

Sigh...

My health isent that good even though the doctors says im in good health i dont how. they barely did any tests. I should go back and get check again but i hate doctors so i rarely go to any. health wise from how i feel. chest pains in my lungs and heart. content migraines. back pain lower area probly came from the wreck but who knows. i got a fatty liver. and Irritable bowel syndrome and to throw in more anxiety skitzoeffective disorder paranoia and major depression that leads me to think about offing my self just about ever day. and according to my nurse i am morbidly obese i was 285 and now i think 260 but damn thats not even fat. and stay tired and never fell energy yet i barely can sleep because of the voices in my head and nightmares.

but ya know there is peopele in this world thatssa is probly worsee offf then mee

cant write tto nght took to muhc meds to help s, m e sleeepe
    You guys here are some of the most stupid and insulting people out there. I say to you all fuc.k you all. I am really tired of you guys judging me and thinking your above me. Only god can judge me. Later all. Enjoy your onrpg . I come here and be nice to you guys and yet you choose to call me names. Thats fine i dont need you all any more. Bye

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

I am fat(again) but other than that I am healthy.
    I can loose weight fairly fast, It's just hard to stay motivated.
    Last time I tried I lost about 30lbs in 2 months. Time before that about 90lbs in 5 months.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 229

Blood pressure varies, quite rapidly. Having an extremely high blood pressure really doesn't mean much unless it is a constant issue. Most blood work doesn't take anywhere near 3 weeks to come back unless it is specialized testing that is done in a central location, I live in quite the remote area and we finish 95% of requested testing in less than 8 hours, for some tests the doctor tells you to come back in a week to review the results for I could finish before you'd leave the building after having your blood taken (if you're relatively normal). Keep in mind some tests are required as soon as physically possible e.g. if someone is bleeding out or having a heart attack, and the longest one that they really need in emergency situations (not including medication monitoring) takes less than an hour.

As for not going to physicians, but believing your health isn't that good... If you're honest about this feeling, go to a doctor. I have very little patience for people who complain about issues and do nothing about it, there are tests, blood or imaging, to really nail down how much your knee hurts and there is medication or physio in order to greatly remedy any long-term pain you've been experiencing, there is no need to suffer pain that can be avoided.

As for a HbA1C for 7.1 (which I assume you mean by Hg), it is high, but it isn't that bad in the overall scheme, definitely work on it though, you don't want to stick around there. It's a 3 month estimate of your glucose control, the higher it is the more damage you'll be doing to yourself [especially your kidneys (What's your Urine microalbumin / creatinine ratio?)].

As for my health, I'm almost the definition normal with the exception of a slightly decreased white blood cell count (which I believe is due to me never being sick) and I'm dodging the genetic bullets (cancer mostly) that's been fired at me from all directions. Also, I'm lazy as hell, so I should work out more, which I won't do.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast