How's your health?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Not too terrible, aside from some EXTREME POOPING ACTION that I'm going in for tomorrow. Most likely just my wonky eating habbits combining with lactose intolerance to screw up my inside-y bits. Or IBS. Or if the universe decides the ~family curse~ hasn't affected anyone recently, something worse. We'll see.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

General Manager Reputation: 353

This thread explains so much. Wish it was made years ago.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

THANKSOBAMA Reputation: 534

Quote Originally Posted by Lefos View Post
    Not too terrible, aside from some EXTREME POOPING ACTION that I'm going in for tomorrow. Most likely just my wonky eating habbits combining with lactose intolerance to screw up my inside-y bits. Or IBS. Or if the universe decides the ~family curse~ hasn't affected anyone recently, something worse. We'll see.
    good luck with yr pooping, Lefos

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    good luck with yr pooping, Lefos
    Why thank you.

Apparently it's lactose intolerance with possible gluten intolerance. I'm watching what I eat for a while and if my stomach still hates me after a couple weeks it's time for a ~STOOL SAMPLE~.

This thread will become poopchat if I have to shitpost until I die.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

if I have to shitpost until I die.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

We're all waiting anxiously for your results, Lefos.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life.

THANKSOBAMA Reputation: 534

Why thank you.

Apparently it's lactose intolerance with possible gluten intolerance. I'm watching what I eat for a while and if my stomach still hates me after a couple weeks it's time for a ~STOOL SAMPLE~.

This thread will become poopchat if I have to shitpost until I die.
    So, gluten intolerance isn't real (little evidence for its existence, and even the guy who 1st said it's real is now saying he was wrong). If you have celiac's, avoiding gluten until you get tested will actually make diagnosing it much more difficult.

On the subject of GI problems, tho, turns out I have GERD (acid reflux), reflux esophagitis (my esophagus is inflamed and has open wounds on it) and duodenitis (my duodenum is inflamed). So I too am being tested for celiac's!

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

42 Reputation: 44

Suffering from constant depression and gained a little bit of weight near my stomach.

But apart from that, I'm okay.

I'll be moving from England to HK to look for work, which means I'll be alone in a new land.
    Seems like I might have a slight autophobia.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234