The Purge

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. #21
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 145
    TuxedoSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Oh i'd totally loot Wal-Mart or gamestop or best buy if I didn't think I would be killed in the process.

    **** a corporation. Zero remorse. it's not that id feel bad for doing it or think twice about it if I didn't think some psycho would mow me down.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'd never steal from a person or small business though.
    Comforting to know the country would go to shit if the laws were temporarily ceased. QnQ
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

  2. #22
    The Undead Reputation: 470
    Z0MBiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    5,400
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Comforting to know the country would go to shit if the laws were temporarily ceased. QnQ
    Why do you think they put them there in the first place? We're fvcking animals.

    edit:

    no beastiality.

  3. #23
    Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853
    Oisterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Overlook Hotel
    Posts
    25,195
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Meh. I'm not gonna be dishonest about it. If people did the old smash and grab while I was in Wal-Mart I'd fill me up a cart.

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoco...ly-foundation/

    They wouldn't even feel it

  4. #24
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,874
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Meh. I'm not gonna be dishonest about it. If people did the old smash and grab while I was in Wal-Mart I'd fill me up a cart.

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoco...ly-foundation/

    They wouldn't even feel it
    Bruh, you don't have to wait for the purge for that to happen, just wait for Black Friday in a major city again. That shit gets worse every year.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros 3DS, Fantasy Life.

  5. #25
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 145
    TuxedoSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    Why do you think they put them there in the first place? We're fvcking animals.

    edit:

    no beastiality.
    We are animals, but on a completely different level as other kinds of animals. We have the ability to empathize and rationalize.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Meh. I'm not gonna be dishonest about it. If people did the old smash and grab while I was in Wal-Mart I'd fill me up a cart.

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoco...ly-foundation/

    They wouldn't even feel it
    That's not an excuse to steal. lol

    I hoped for honesty, but I was not prepared for this honesty. I didn't think some of you would actually stoop to these lows. Congrats. I am genuinely shocked.

    I should put this question on my boyfriend application.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

  6. #26
    The Undead Reputation: 470
    Z0MBiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    5,400
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    so the laws disappear, there's no more government, everyone is free to do as they please. and I'm not talking about one night, this is shit hits the fan scenario. it's now how life is.

    do you just sit in your house and starve?

  7. #27
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    6,874
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    so the laws disappear, there's no more government, everyone is free to do as they please. and I'm not talking about one night, this is shit hits the fan scenario. it's now how life is.

    do you just sit in your house and starve?
    PvP and Raid.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros 3DS, Fantasy Life.

  8. #28
    Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 651
    TheSkald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    An infinite loop of MF DOOM muttering "aight then".
    Posts
    9,899
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Meh. I'm not gonna be dishonest about it. If people did the old smash and grab while I was in Wal-Mart I'd fill me up a cart.

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoco...ly-foundation/

    They wouldn't even feel it
    how rich does a company have to be to make it ok to steal from them?

  9. #29
    Olpah's Object Reputation: 323
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    killjoy
    Posts
    2,788
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    i'd grab my bike and laptop and some food and like a sweater and my awesome coat and keep biking till i got to oister's place and we would spend our days playing smash bros and beating off attacking hobos by swinging hockey sticks at them.
    Last edited by postrook; 08-18-2014 at 04:13 AM.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

  10. #30
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 94
    Jaydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    3,140
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    i'd grab my bike and laptop and some food and like a sweater and my awesome coat and keep biking till i got to oister's place and we would spend our days playing smash bros and beating off attacking hobos by swinging hockey sticks at them.
    Beating off hobos eh?


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •