mouse keeps disconnecing?

Fat Bowser Reputation: 35

Default mouse keeps disconnecing?

When im on the pc the computer will make that sound when the mouse or something is disconnected the mouse will freeze and will start it started today. and i cant find whats causing it is my mouse dead?
    You guys here are some of the most stupid and insulting people out there. I say to you all fuc.k you all. I am really tired of you guys judging me and thinking your above me. Only god can judge me. Later all. Enjoy your onrpg . I come here and be nice to you guys and yet you choose to call me names. Thats fine i dont need you all any more. Bye

Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 582

Your mouse is either not plugged in correctly, not getting enough power or it is dying.

About not getting enough power: this means that either your USB port is showing off it's old age or your cable is getting damaged too much. There's also the chance of your PSU showing it's age but let's not go there yet.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 649
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

yo duby! stop giving snow the silent treatment it's slowly eating him alive he can't take it anymore he's about to go crazy all over everybody for real

Fat Bowser Reputation: 35

Damn sorry guys i forgot to reply. It seems my old mouse had died so i had to get a new one. So far so good
    You guys here are some of the most stupid and insulting people out there. I say to you all fuc.k you all. I am really tired of you guys judging me and thinking your above me. Only god can judge me. Later all. Enjoy your onrpg . I come here and be nice to you guys and yet you choose to call me names. Thats fine i dont need you all any more. Bye