ArcheAge CBT 4 August 22 -27!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 353

We're set to launch our giveaway tomorrow morning.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

May I ask around what time tomorrow morning? Not the early early morning i hope....? Hopefully after 6 AM central time?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Yes, a time estimate for tomorrow morning would be welcome.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

As always, Amitabha is recruiting active players. Must be 16+ and be willing to get on TS3 (tho you don't have to be on all the time, and you don't need a mic). We're a fairly laid-back guild but plan to play hardcore during the opening week(s). Link in my signature.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    As always, Amitabha is recruiting active players.
    Will Amitabha be playing on the most populated server come release (I like tons of people)? And I'm probably going to be interested in a lot of PvP, as that's usually all I do haha. If I get into this next beta I'd love to join the guild. Hopefully I snag a key!
    Last edited by shaddy; 08-21-2014 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddy View Post
    Will Amitabha be playing on the most populated server come release (I like tons of people)? And I'm probably going to be interested in a lot of PvP, as that's usually all I do haha. If I get into this next beta I'd love to join the guild. Hopefully I snag a key!
    We're not sure which server we'll play on at release. But no doubt all of them will be very populated. We're not going to try and avoid a populated server by any means, tho.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    We're not sure which server we'll play on at release. But no doubt all of them will be very populated. We're not going to try and avoid a populated server by any means, tho.
    Ah ok great, just wanted to make sure. Some people like smaller populated servers for whatever reason. I'll definitely apply if I get a key

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by shaddy View Post
    Ah ok great, just wanted to make sure. Some people like smaller populated servers for whatever reason. I'll definitely apply if I get a key
    Well in ArcheAge the advantage of going to low pop is actually getting a plot for your farm/house. But I'm pretty sure every server is going to be decently populated.
    Last edited by Grable; 08-21-2014 at 07:44 AM.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 40

man the beta keys giveaway on here is all gone it didn't take long before it was taken lol i wonder ArcheAge THAT popular?

mincro: i fucked twice then my brothers left me to die

Quote Originally Posted by GenjoSenpai View Post
    man the beta keys giveaway on here is all gone it didn't take long before it was taken lol i wonder ArcheAge THAT popular?
    It is. The key giveaways on other sites go quite fast as well.
    -Cingal

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast