ArcheAge CBT 4 August 22 -27!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by GenjoSenpai View Post
    man the beta keys giveaway on here is all gone it didn't take long before it was taken lol i wonder ArcheAge THAT popular?
    Still 1,168 left...

http://www.onrpg.com/giveaways/arche...lict-conquest/

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 14

Played it for like an hour, then uninstalled. Feels like another korean grinder... I know all the features you will get when you play more, but basic things are very bad. For example movement ( characters slide), when you stand in place and move camera left and right your character just stands and slide to the sides instead of making some kind of movement, maps are really dull, etc.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 5

Quote Originally Posted by DiablosPL View Post
    Played it for like an hour, then uninstalled. Feels like another korean grinder... I know all the features you will get when you play more, but basic things are very bad. For example movement ( characters slide), when you stand in place and move camera left and right your character just stands and slide to the sides instead of making some kind of movement, maps are really dull, etc.
    Characters slide when moving the camera? That happens in practically every mmo. Sounds like you're just being really nitpicky. You played for an hour so I'm assuming you never made it past the starter area, So you can't exactly say the maps are dull when you never even made it past the first area. Having played up to Level 35 and explored much of the Nuian territory and open seas I can say the terrain and scenery is quite beautiful at max graphics settings.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 14

Starting area should be made as good as other maps to encourage players to play it more. When you see that starting area is pretty bad made, then you assume the rest of it is the same. Its simple as that. As for sliding character when moving camera, even WoW when it launched in 2004 had proper character animations. 10 years later ArcheAge cant do that.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by DiablosPL View Post
    Starting area should be made as good as other maps to encourage players to play it more. When you see that starting area is pretty bad made, then you assume the rest of it is the same. Its simple as that. As for sliding character when moving camera, even WoW when it launched in 2004 had proper character animations. 10 years later ArcheAge cant do that.
    archeage has some of the best character control/animations, and i'm picky as **** and will literally not play a game if they aren't up to par.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123