Path of Exile - Forsaken masters expansion is live

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by sutasafaia View Post
    Has the desync problem been fixed yet? I really want to give this game another shot but it was just too frustrating to be fun last time I played.
    About month a go I played maybe 3 minutes and died because desync. Stopped right there. I haven't gotten into the game anymore. When I try to play I die and lose exp because desync.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Miiksu View Post
    About month a go I played maybe 3 minutes and died because desync. Stopped right there. I haven't gotten into the game anymore. When I try to play I die and lose exp because desync.
    You don't lose exp when you die lmao. Dying does nothing in standard leagues.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    You don't lose exp when you die lmao. Dying does nothing in standard leagues.
    Have to wonder if you've ever even played since clear back in closed beta many years ago there was experience loss on death. However the one you quoted also had a pretty silly outlook considering it isn't until 85-90 that you feel the sting of exp loss.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Is pvp good in this game?

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 39

So lemme start by saying this: I was a huge D2 junky back in the day. One of the first REAL computer games I ever got as a kid. Diablo 2 and Starcraft were my first online multiplayer experiences. D2 holds a very dear and cherished part of my heart.

Simply put, I was disappointed with Diablo 3... it just didn't grab my attention. I did not feel that same drive to keep going after beating normal mode as I did in Diablo 2.

Granted, I have not played Reaper of Souls yet, and I haven't even booted up Diablo 3 since around when it first came out.

All I play these days is competitive Starcraft 2. I occasionally play Planetside and I've recently become obsessed with Star Citizen. I've also tried a bit of FireFall.

I got the Diablo itch and almost bought Reaper of Souls after hearing how much better it had made D3 along with all the other patches that have occurred since it was first released.

I downloaded Path of Exile with very low expectations. Simply put again, I'm having a blast so far!! I've got a friend with me and we've done everything together up until act 3. This is where we got to the FFA arena. If I had better gear I feel like I could sit in that FFA arena for hours lol.

To answer your question invadertim, so for I am really liking PvP. My buddy and I dueled about every 5 levels to see who was getting better as we went along. The PvP is definitely loads of fun. I can see it getting very complex and competitive at the higher levels.

I really like PoE so far in general, though I'm not that far into it. It feels more like Diablo 2 than Diablo 3 does, and I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by little_one View Post
    Rainhart I hope you play when its open beta so I can gank your pokemon naruto anime noob avatar banner having @$$ left and right

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 41

Don't worry, it gets better the further in you go, Raine

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Raineheart View Post
    So lemme start by saying this: I was a huge D2 junky back in the day. One of the first REAL computer games I ever got as a kid. Diablo 2 and Starcraft were my first online multiplayer experiences. D2 holds a very dear and cherished part of my heart.

Simply put, I was disappointed with Diablo 3... it just didn't grab my attention. I did not feel that same drive to keep going after beating normal mode as I did in Diablo 2.

Granted, I have not played Reaper of Souls yet, and I haven't even booted up Diablo 3 since around when it first came out.

All I play these days is competitive Starcraft 2. I occasionally play Planetside and I've recently become obsessed with Star Citizen. I've also tried a bit of FireFall.

I got the Diablo itch and almost bought Reaper of Souls after hearing how much better it had made D3 along with all the other patches that have occurred since it was first released.

I downloaded Path of Exile with very low expectations. Simply put again, I'm having a blast so far!! I've got a friend with me and we've done everything together up until act 3. This is where we got to the FFA arena. If I had better gear I feel like I could sit in that FFA arena for hours lol.

To answer your question invadertim, so for I am really liking PvP. My buddy and I dueled about every 5 levels to see who was getting better as we went along. The PvP is definitely loads of fun. I can see it getting very complex and competitive at the higher levels.

I really like PoE so far in general, though I'm not that far into it. It feels more like Diablo 2 than Diablo 3 does, and I like that.

Haha awesome thanks dude well if any of you want to add me on friends list my IGN: AbandonThread

Also can you get some sick looking gear in this game?

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by creasian View Post
    Have to wonder if you've ever even played since clear back in closed beta many years ago there was experience loss on death. However the one you quoted also had a pretty silly outlook considering it isn't until 85-90 that you feel the sting of exp loss.
    Ah right, forgot that it's cruel and merciless only. I've only played through normal on my Rampage char and I've died constantly so I thought I didn't lose exp. Forgot normal doesn't have a death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by invadertim View Post
    Haha awesome thanks dude well if any of you want to add me on friends list my IGN: AbandonThread

Also can you get some sick looking gear in this game?
    A lot of the base items look decent and so do the uniques, however, if you want your gear to look really cool you'd have to invest money into cosmetics; and it really isn't that cheap.
    Last edited by firemonk98; 08-26-2014 at 03:19 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Been playing Path of Exile all this week. When I solo I have decent FPS but when I join groups I start to lag. Will be getting a better video card soon. Something mid range. But as a Gamer with a 5 year old PC I say POE is a good game to play.

I'm not sure what is new content but overall is a game which is going to stay installed for sure.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by firemonk98 View Post
    Ah right, forgot that it's cruel and merciless only. I've only played through normal on my Rampage char and I've died constantly so I thought I didn't lose exp. Forgot normal doesn't have a death penalty.

A lot of the base items look decent and so do the uniques, however, if you want your gear to look really cool you'd have to invest money into cosmetics; and it really isn't that cheap.
    No kidding, I wanted to grab the lightning weapon glow but it's $30 for it xD
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast