Archeage discussion/review

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Default Archeage discussion/review

I've heard bad things about it being in Korea and asking my korean friends but decided to give it a shot. The look of the game along with the races and character customization, I feel is top notch. However, is it just me or does the movement/camera rotation feel extremely clunky??

Coming from gw2 and wildstar, which have similar "smoothness and fluidity" in terms of movement, this game feels extremely slow and clunky. The slow I understand but where is this clunkiness coming from? Is it possible that the sensitivity is just slow which gives that "clunkiness" feel? Others say it's perfectly fluid, if this is true why does it feel so damn clunky to me?

- I have some extra keys
    - Currently playing on Ollo server

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 13

I'd love to get a key

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I played AA for about 5 Minutes. Hellofalagg and Thousands of People trying to get the same Mobs as you. Wasnt able to complete the first Quest in this Time and pressed frustrated on the Exit Button.

I may try it tomorrow again, .. maybe !

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I gave up after 3rd CBT. Labor point system unchanged. Played the 1st and 2nd betas, was a good game but labor system is really favored torwards paying players. Invited to the 4th but not going to bother trying until they do something about labor points. Craft one item, leave the game running for 24 hours to craft another. Idk about the camera controls, they feel fine to me. Archage is one of the most polished games i've played in a long time but the way Trion is handling the game is meh.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. It's a fun game and well worth the price.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Enyaw View Post
    I gave up after 3rd CBT. Labor point system unchanged. Played the 1st and 2nd betas, was a good game but labor system is really favored torwards paying players. Invited to the 4th but not going to bother trying until they do something about labor points. Craft one item, leave the game running for 24 hours to craft another. Idk about the camera controls, they feel fine to me. Archage is one of the most polished games i've played in a long time but the way Trion is handling the game is meh.
    Really? Maybe it's because I came from wildstar. All my friends/guildmates that came from ws share the opinion of that clunkiness.

How does the labor system work exactly?

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. It's a fun game and well worth the price.
    monthly sub ? why on steam it has free to play tag ? O.o

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

It is free to play. We are refering to the Premium Membership(Patron Status) the game offers.
    Kinda like you can watch stuff on Hulu for free but subscribe to Hulu Plus for more content.

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    It is free to play. We are refering to the Premium Membership(Patron Status) the game offers.
    Kinda like you can watch stuff on Hulu for free but subscribe to Hulu Plus for more content.
    Just a reminder, that "membership" is needed to use the auction house (IE: Sell stuff, etc.) much like PSO2.

If it wasn't for forced open world pvp on the ocean plus free to play... (IE: Keep open world pvp, but have it pay to play... instead) then yeah, no...

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Just a reminder, that "membership" is needed to use the auction house (IE: Sell stuff, etc.) much like PSO2.
    Not accurate. F2P can buy off the AH just fine, but they can't sell. Patrons can buy AND sell. F2P can make a purchase on the cash shop to gain the ability to sell on the Auction House. Patron status is not a requirement for it.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast