+++ CPU temps dropped significantly by switching cases.
1. Quit all video games
2. Replaced with watching videos, and going out
3. Hit a rave, popped mollies, had amazing time with GF
4. Renewed love with GF, and relationship became 200x better
5. Been to several BBQs with friends, chatting to people again
6. Realized I don't have to be an extrovert because I quit games. Understanding who I am and happy with it.
7. Got Insurance and car
8. Went Rollerblading and Wakeboarding
9. Setting up cheap home gym, just need power rack and bench now.
10. Found transition from LoL to RF was easy.
This is what is happening to be for the past 2 months.
You caught us, Jay.
I saw a fat fluffy cat and had to rub it in your face.
Last edited by FarmerM; 08-25-2014 at 07:27 AM.
- My internet is getting slightly better after TalkTalk shit the bed near my area.
- Been accepted to doing a CELTA teaching course.
- Been less stressed playing Final Fantasy 14 than League.
- Blocked my ex because I suck at moving on and need to call it quits finally.
"Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."
Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.
Got a double kill in solo queue.
How do I turn off signatures while reading?
Weekend is coming.. hahhahahah
You guys here are some of the most stupid and insulting people out there. I say to you all fuc.k you all. I am really tired of you guys judging me and thinking your above me. Only god can judge me. Later all. Enjoy your onrpg . I come here and be nice to you guys and yet you choose to call me names. Thats fine i dont need you all any more. Bye