+++ CPU temps dropped significantly by switching cases.
1. Quit all video games
2. Replaced with watching videos, and going out
3. Hit a rave, popped mollies, had amazing time with GF
4. Renewed love with GF, and relationship became 200x better
5. Been to several BBQs with friends, chatting to people again
6. Realized I don't have to be an extrovert because I quit games. Understanding who I am and happy with it.
7. Got Insurance and car
8. Went Rollerblading and Wakeboarding
9. Setting up cheap home gym, just need power rack and bench now.
10. Found transition from LoL to RF was easy.
This is what is happening to be for the past 2 months.
- My internet is getting slightly better after TalkTalk shit the bed near my area.
- Been accepted to doing a CELTA teaching course.
- Been less stressed playing Final Fantasy 14 than League.
- Blocked my ex because I suck at moving on and need to call it quits finally.
"Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."
Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.
Got a double kill in solo queue.
... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.
Weekend is coming.. hahhahahah