still loseing weight

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 35

Default still loseing weight

last time i was weighed i think i was 260 i am now 235 is it normal to lose weight this fast? i have the shits a ton and i dont eat much at all any more. hell i sometimes go days with out eating. but i dont think you lose weight that fast do you?

sorry for the stupid question
    You guys here are some of the most stupid and insulting people out there. I say to you all fuc.k you all. I am really tired of you guys judging me and thinking your above me. Only god can judge me. Later all. Enjoy your onrpg . I come here and be nice to you guys and yet you choose to call me names. Thats fine i dont need you all any more. Bye

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

fasting there m8

The Undead Reputation: 470

you're probably shitting out your insides because of not eating. push anything you poop right back up there.

i'm a doctor.

Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 605

The shits a lot = unhealthy. Call your doctor.

Losing weight without eating much could also mean you are losing muscle. This isn't exactly what you're after when losing weight. You should measure your measurements (kind of like the women do) and perhaps calculate your fat percentage.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 651
    An infinite loop of MF DOOM muttering "aight then".

losing excess weight is good!

losing it because yr not eating and shitting too much is bad! go to the doctor.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 35

I ate some food today. But my damn Irritable bowel syndrome is driving me crazy. it comes in spells sometimes i go for days with a normal bowel then some days i cant stop shiting which leads me to not be able to eat
    You guys here are some of the most stupid and insulting people out there. I say to you all fuc.k you all. I am really tired of you guys judging me and thinking your above me. Only god can judge me. Later all. Enjoy your onrpg . I come here and be nice to you guys and yet you choose to call me names. Thats fine i dont need you all any more. Bye

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by halloeve View Post
    I ate some food today. But my damn Irritable bowel syndrome is driving me crazy. it comes in spells sometimes i go for days with a normal bowel then some days i cant stop shiting which leads me to not be able to eat
    try stop eating anything with MSG in it for a couple weeks, that works wonders on your body

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 62

Im a PT/medically fascinated dude going into medical.

You need to eat. Not eating at all comes with additional negative side effects than just losing weight. Losing weight to fast is a problem itself if its not healthily done ie. Not eating at all.

Eat what you are suppose to, and your body will equalize itself. It will lose enough weight to sustain what your body shape/type would be under normal eating patterns. Find out what your TDEE is and eat at that. Weight yourself in 3-4 weeks and see what your weight is doing. Get some exercise, and it'll help with weight and health.

We eat for more than energy. There is a lot of shit that our bodies can't make on their own, or can't make enough of, and we supplement it by eating. Such as cholesterol and a lot of the vitamins/minerals we need. Your body can make the majority of the cholesterol needed to function, but humans do need to supplement a small amount.

If your TDEE is 2500 k/cal, then eat at 2500. If you eat 3000 a day, that will still give you a 500 deficit to lose weight, and your body will stop losing weight when you have reached a healthy weight for you that your TDEE supports. Plus you will get everything you need for your body to function. It's a win-win to do it this way over the way you are.

rates of weight loss are different for everyone. The heavier you are, the more you will lose at first, and it'll slow down. But what can make it normal or not is how you are losing that weight. If you do it healthily, any rate of weight loss is normal. Unhealthily, any rate of weight loss is unhealthy by virtue of what your doing to your body while you lose the weight.
    Last edited by Rebuzzal; 08-24-2014 at 08:42 AM.
    “The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.”

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

This is a really shitty thread

Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 605

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    This is a really shitty thread
    We finally have a shitty thread and Lefos is nowhere to be found...

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast