Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls - Patch 2.1 content update in a few min

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by silent420 View Post
    Have they added trading back in?(aside from the 4hr trade if players your with). That is the massive thing holding me back. Diablo is no game without trading IMO.
    No. It won't come back. The drop rate is good enough that trading isn't required.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 43

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    No. It won't come back. The drop rate is good enough that trading isn't required.
    still not trading.... .... diablo to be was all about loot and trading, now it's all drops, with nothing else. Trading added alot, i liked to hoard loot and trade it now it's get something rare you'll never use if you have one and toss it the **** out.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Yea , I wish they just removed the auction house but left normal trading , no binding on pickup or time items . Would make a fortune in gold if that was possible .

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Patch is fine. Monk is pretty good now. And this was my main class. That being said. You should not look to much at end game balance. Since its not balanced. Certain gear combinations can lead to insane damage. But since this game isnt really competative. I dont see the problem. Maybe tomorrow with ladder, more people will complain about balance.

Imho only solo HC is fun. Everything else is either to easy or just one big disco color fountain. I see on twitch people party and kill everything instantly, grinding with teamspeak like its serious business. This makes me lol hard. Ofcourse... with ladder. There will be these insane 24/7 teams to get nr.1. Anyone remember RUSBarb from D2 ladder? They were like first lv99 every season.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 08-28-2014 at 01:45 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by silent420 View Post
    still not trading.... .... diablo to be was all about loot and trading, now it's all drops, with nothing else. Trading added alot, i liked to hoard loot and trade it now it's get something rare you'll never use if you have one and toss it the **** out.
    reason they removed it is because people spend hundreds of dollars on ****ing pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

They removed the auction house because it destroyed the core gameplay of D3. Or to put it more simple. People spend more time on the auction house, then they did actually playing the game.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 08-28-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Patch is fine. Monk is pretty good now. And this was my main class. That being said. You should not look to much at end game balance. Since its not balanced. Certain gear combinations can lead to insane damage. But since this game isnt really competative. I dont see the problem. Maybe tomorrow with ladder, more people will complain about balance.

Imho only solo HC is fun. Everything else is either to easy or just one big disco color fountain. I see on twitch people party and kill everything instantly, grinding with teamspeak like its serious business. This makes me lol hard. Ofcourse... with ladder. There will be these insane 24/7 teams to get nr.1. Anyone remember RUSBarb from D2 ladder? They were like first lv99 every season.
    Well, solo HC is absolutely stupid if you plan on doing greater rifts.
    It's just pure rng at some point whether to get killed or live, you cannot dodge everything ..

Quote Originally Posted by charly1337 View Post
    Well, solo HC is absolutely stupid if you plan on doing greater rifts.
    It's just pure rng at some point whether to get killed or live, you cannot dodge everything ..
    Only reason to do grifts is the legendary gem, right? A friend already told me demon hunter is super OP in grifts. Hes paragon 788. Its probably not something im interested in then. I'm probably going to play for a week or so, then I get bored again. But since nothing else interesting is being released these days. Who knows...
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 08-29-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Only reason to do grifts is the legendary gem, right? A friend already told me demon hunter is super OP in grifts. Hes paragon 788. Its probably not something im interested in then. I'm probably going to play for a week or so, then I get bored again. But since nothing else interesting is being released these days. Who knows...
    Yeah, legendary gems and (if you somehow manage to exploit well enough) a lot of xp if you get to the really high greater rift levels, but so far I haven't seen that (anymore). It's just a load of bullshit if u ask me xD but yeah demonhunter is better than everyone else at the moment.

DH pretty much is the "witchdoctor" now because his pets are working compared to wd in GR d_d

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

when will a season end , how long does it last ? ... ive been asking this question on their forums , no one answered -,-

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast