Smite Pro League fantasy teams!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

Default Smite Pro League fantasy teams!

Be sure to get your picks in before tomorrow if you want to participate in the fantasy league.

Here are the rules:
    http://fantasy.eslgaming.com/leagues/16/rules

If you follow the Smite tournaments and competitive scene then get your picks in and see how well your fantasy team does.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

http://fantasy.eslgaming.com/teams/87614

I made my team earlier as I follow the competitive scene very closely. All the supports I wanted were too expensive so I had to cut a lot of stuff. I think I got a decent team now.
    Currently playing:
    Smite: IGN = Szel
    ArcheAge: Server = Ezi, IGN: = Szel

Quote Originally Posted by Airsyk View Post
    http://fantasy.eslgaming.com/teams/87614

I made my team earlier as I follow the competitive scene very closely. All the supports I wanted were too expensive so I had to cut a lot of stuff. I think I got a decent team now.
    Good picks, I so wanted Qvofred or Andi on my roster. I will get him eventually hopefully.

Here is mine: http://fantasy.eslgaming.com/teams/88206

I absolutely had to have Trixtank because he is the most aggressive support and will hopefully get a lot of assists. Picking TSM or COG players imo are the safest picks right now because all the other big teams like DIG and C9 have had significant roster changes in the past few weeks. Omega is another no brainer, he is one of the best solos and also one of the cheapest among the high value solos. Enqu is cheaper but I don't know how well C9 will do with the new roster.

Ninjabobat, Shaggy and Gnaw were more difficult picks. Gnaw is incredibly cheap especially considering that he is now on DIG. Maybe Lass and Zap will do well and he will mesh better with DIG. Gnaw is IMO the best Vulcan player in the game atm. Hopefully it doesn't get banned out against him.

NinjaBobat and and Shaggy have impressed me in the past and TeamCoast seem to have easy matchups in the first week.
    Last edited by Geffreyy; 08-27-2014 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Good picks, I so wanted Qvofred or Andi on my roster. I will get him eventually hopefully.

Here is mine: http://fantasy.eslgaming.com/teams/88206

I absolutely had to have Trixtank because he is the most aggressive support and will hopefully get a lot of assists. Picking TSM or COG players imo are the safest picks right now because all the other big teams like DIG and C9 have had significant roster changes in the past few weeks. Omega is another no brainer, he is one of the best solos and also one of the cheapest among the high value solos. Enqu is cheaper but I don't know how well C9 will do with the new roster.

Ninjabobat, Shaggy and Gnaw were more difficult picks. Gnaw is incredibly cheap especially considering that he is now on DIG. Maybe Lass and Zap will do well and he will mesh better with DIG. Gnaw is IMO the best Vulcan player in the game atm. Hopefully it doesn't get banned out against him.

NinjaBobat and and Shaggy have impressed me in the past and TeamCoast seem to have easy matchups in the first week.
    Gnaw has started a Vulcan trend. Almost every ranked match I've watched the last few days have had a Vulcan in it so I wouldn't be surprised to see a ban. Gnaw is great but he doesn't really get a high kill count even while playing well. Old DIG was my favorite team but I'm not really into this new one yet. Gnaw's a good fit on the new DIG roster, it's full of super all aggressive players now.

That's a pretty good spread you have though. Trix was too expensive for me.
    Currently playing:

Also I should mention that I really really like Fat Chunks, especially Hurriwind. He can carry with his Ao Kuang. BUT, Fat Chunks have really really hard matchups on the first week. It will be interesting to see how they fare.

I really do not like the new C9 roster. I'm not familiar with Optixx. If I recall correctly Hyrrok fed during the SMITE launch tournament, I forget what team he was on, probably old Team Coast.
    Last edited by Geffreyy; 08-27-2014 at 03:08 AM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

That's pretty neat. I don't play SMITE but one of my friends that I know irl is pro player in this game apparently. Not sure if you guys know Allied, but he's pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    That's pretty neat. I don't play SMITE but one of my friends that I know irl is pro player in this game apparently. Not sure if you guys know Allied, but he's pretty damn good.
    Yeah everyone knows Allied. He is one of the more popular streamers. He plays for SNIPE. He used to be a pro Smash bros player before he switched over to Smite.

I haven't seen a lot of the new SNIPE. Shing got replaced with Weak3n. Incon, their support improved a LOT since last season. Last season I would have said Incon's passive play was bringing down the team, but Incon has learned to play more intelligently.

I'm so glad they replaced Wolfy for kiki. Wolfy is playing incredibly poorly this season.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Yeah everyone knows Allied. He is one of the more popular streamers. He plays for SNIPE. He used to be a pro Smash bros player before he switched over to Smite.

I haven't seen a lot of the new SNIPE. Shing got replaced with Weak3n. Incon, their support improved a LOT since last season. Last season I would have said Incon's passive play was bringing down the team, but Incon has learned to play more intelligently.

I'm so glad they replaced Wolfy for kiki. Wolfy is playing incredibly poorly this season.
    Yeah, I used to be a pro Smash Bros player too. That's how I know Allied. I don't know if he's going to be going back into the Smash scene as a competitive player since he's all about Smite now, but I'll have to ask him.

C9 and TSM both lost first round matches. So not expected.
    Currently playing:

C9 actually won unexpectedly. C9 wasn't the favored to win because of their roster changes. SK gaming lost!

SK was actually winning for the entire game but then emilitoo stole the fire giant buff in an amazing play, followed by a 4 man wipe. 5th twig on was killed at the titan and then titan was killed.

Even though C9 won you probably won more fantasy points if you picked SK players because they had more stats across the board and were winning for the entire game. Realzx was basically value town. One of the cheapest players with the best stats.

Realz has 50 fantasy points with 9/2/7 and he was only worth $1070!

TSM lost to Mortality in an almost landslide victory for Mortality. Very Surprising! Trixtank didn't give me too many fantasy points unfortunately
    Last edited by Geffreyy; 08-27-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast