How's the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot?

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 27

Default How's the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot?

I downloaded it and played for like 30 minutes. Those 30 minutes were pretty boring, but I expected that because I'm still going through the tutorials and early stages. I'm wondering if it gets good/really good when I get out of the baby levels? How does the game work? Thanks.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11

I heard its extremely easy and is very unoriginal with all of its content. Everyone who I talked to about it only played for a few hours before not being able to take it anymore. I would recommend that you try it for an hour or two longer and see if it is meant for you.
    Nobody is born in this world to be alone! -Jaguar D. Saul

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 60

Pay2win /10characters

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next ∑ Saving For: PlayStation 4

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 23

It should have been a face book game, Its a 1 player game the only interaction you have with other players is visiting their castles. When your get further into the game, every person's castle has the same build cause its the optimal build for holding people off. It is somewhat pay to win but you can get far just putting time into it but at the end of the day you will be asking "why am i doing all of this?".

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by PeRo View Post
    It should have been a face book game, Its a 1 player game the only interaction you have with other players is visiting their castles. When your get further into the game, every person's castle has the same build cause its the optimal build for holding people off. It is somewhat pay to win but you can get far just putting time into it but at the end of the day you will be asking "why am i doing all of this?".
    This was my experience entirely.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 27

That is definitely what it felt like for me as I played through my first hour. Thanks for the warnings guys

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Youd be better off playing royal revolt 2 on mobile than that game.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Really liked the game until they tied castle lvl to hero lvl ( to get to castle lvl x you have to have hero at lvl y) loved it when it was in closed beta

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 41

I think i fell asleep and dreamed about posting on this thread earlier ._.

Anyway, MQFEL is pretty dull and repetitive very early on, i'd suggest Fight The Dragon which is on Steam if you're interested in the level-development aspect of the game.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 21

My opinion of Mighty Quest is quite simple... The reason the game is a "failure" is because it was developed for the wrong platform. Now, if the game were to be localized for mobile devices then the game has potential as far as comparing it to the rest of the mobile market. Not to mention, the mobile gaming community doesn't seem to have a problem forking out money for micro-transactions nor do they have a problem with repeating the same action for 10 hours straight.

The game itself isn't bad but you find yourself slowly playing it less and less until you're like me and haven't touched the game for months, forgot the game even existed and then read an ONRPG post about it :P