Thread: How's the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot?

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 57

I think i fell asleep and dreamed about posting on this thread earlier ._.

Anyway, MQFEL is pretty dull and repetitive very early on, i'd suggest Fight The Dragon which is on Steam if you're interested in the level-development aspect of the game.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 21

My opinion of Mighty Quest is quite simple... The reason the game is a "failure" is because it was developed for the wrong platform. Now, if the game were to be localized for mobile devices then the game has potential as far as comparing it to the rest of the mobile market. Not to mention, the mobile gaming community doesn't seem to have a problem forking out money for micro-transactions nor do they have a problem with repeating the same action for 10 hours straight.

The game itself isn't bad but you find yourself slowly playing it less and less until you're like me and haven't touched the game for months, forgot the game even existed and then read an ONRPG post about it :P

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

The game has some cool aspect, but as people here said, it reminds of an facebook kind of a game.
    No interaction between players directly.
    You'd be better off playing Fight The Dragon.
    ~X

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 143

It's shallow
    I liked the concept but it feels like they didn't really capitalize on it.
    Started the game in closed beta and it was fun then but when it released I played for maybe and hour or two and quit. Doesn't hold attention very good and I really had no goal for myself so...meh.