What are our goals?
- We want to do as much of the content as possible
- We want to form a family / community
Why would you want to join us?
- We are a friendly bunch, you can ask anything you like without being shut down
- A place to call home when in such a large big world
- Same-minded people in the guild who want to do what you want as well
- Enjoying friendly chatter on our Teamspeak 3 server
- A nice and easy to use site to share idea's or story's
Who are we looking for?
- Friendly women and men looking for the same
- Who have a variety of goals themselves or would like to have the option to switch goals within a group
- Able to use English normally
- Who want to be a part of a big group being able to organize big things or organize it themselves
- Mature players
So how are we planning to do as much of the content as possible?
We want to be big and have different members responsible for different sections of the game. ArcheAge isn't purely a PvP or PvE game, you can do so much more and that's what we want as well. Do you want to be a merchant or form a trading post together with guildies to create the best weapons, gliders, machines or armor and turning a good profit on it? Together you can do that so much better. Bling bling those riches are mighty fine. Other options within the game are being able to be hired for jobs. People need others to protect them when they move something valuable or maybe they need you to make something for them. Same goes for Mass PvP or team PvP, or maybe you are interested on World Bosses and Raid Dungeons. Just want to explore the island with someone and see the sun set? It's all possible with us. If you want something which isn't setup within the guild and you see an opportunity come to us with the idea and how you want to accomplish it and you are free to do so within the guild.
By being so open to all those options, we will get a bunch of variety in players and personalities. No group is without it's discussions, but that's okay. Being able to express your opinion and your goals and trying to convince someone of how your view is of that is all good, as long as you respect the other opinion as well. When we all do that, we will become close and a family or a community as you might see it. Alone you can accomplish a lot, together so much more.
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” ~Henry Ford
TL : DR The Remains is a guild focused on all, not just one aspect in the game. Being a family and coming out stronger together.
Interested in joining us after reading this? *fill in the form on “Join The Remains” and contact us during the beta on the server Dahuta, we are playing on the Western continent and our nicknames are Fallhammer, Boci and Lamoracke. See you in-game!
Fallhammer - Recruiting Officer - The Remains
Last edited by Fallhammer; 09-10-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Reason: Social Media info