ESO Hit With Layoffs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 18

Exclamation ESO Hit With Layoffs!

Question of the Video: Are you still playing The Elderscrolls Online? If so what is your favorite feature? If not, what made you quit? Leave a comment down below!

SOURCE: http://www.joystiq.com/2014/09/03/el...hesda-zenimax/
    Last edited by ZSharpes; 09-05-2014 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Added source

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by ZSharpes View Post

Question of the Video: Are you still playing The Elderscrolls Online? If so what is your favorite feature? If not, what made you quit? Leave a comment down below!
    Isn't ESO flourishing right now? I've been seeing on reddit that they're at their "golden age.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Isn't ESO flourishing right now? I've been seeing on reddit that they're at their "golden age.
    Well comic books had their golden age to, but it wasn't the era where they made the most

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 41

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Well comic books had their golden age to, but it wasn't the era where they made the most
    ESO is NOT for Hamtaro >:o

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Idk man, your videos tend to annoy me, it's like you sit down, read straight out of an article while playing trailers and what not in the background, it seems as if you're doing it for views for $ from the google ad program. In other words, i'd rather not be associated with this.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I quit after my free month was up, sold some of the names I managed to grab and never looked back. Only thing good about the game was the exploration aspect. It was a big open world that didn't feel as restricted as a few other games. Still not the best of the best but it definitely was ESO's strong point.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Please cite your sources from now on, or I'm moving your threads into shameless advertisement. I'm pretty chill when it comes to people pushing their channels/groups/whatever here, but I'm tired of getting reports.

Also, relax and maybe rehearse/script your videos. If I took a shot every time you said "you know" I would be dead several times over.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Lefos View Post
    Please cite your sources from now on, or I'm moving your threads into shameless advertisement. I'm pretty chill when it comes to people pushing their channels/groups/whatever here, but I'm tired of getting reports.

Also, relax and maybe rehearse/script your videos. If I took a shot every time you said "you know" I would be dead several times over.
    Just please do and make the forums less cluttered with this self-promotion bullshit.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 18

Source added as requested. Will do that for now on! =)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Lefos View Post

Please, just do it already. I'm tired of seeing people shill, yes I said it. Shill their channels. It's annoying as shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast