-Very polished experience

Cons:
    -Poor voice acting
    -Ultra generic storytelling
    -Repetitive gameplay
    -Small enviroments
    -Bland missions

Overall Score: 7.5/10

What are your thoughts on Destiny? Leave a comment down below!

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

@Shameless Promotion, please post there.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by ZSharpes View Post
    -Small enviroments
    -Bland missions[/B]
    1. Environments may be small where the missions / etc. are, but if you explore a bit, you'll realize that some areas can get pretty big and detailed. You can go NEARLY all the way back to where you started the game (Just before you head through the automatic grate gate or whatever.) If you've done the Devil's Lair questline, go back to it in the open world, you'll actually find a spawned Boss Monster there in the open world. There's also an entire area of level 20 spawns in old russia too. When you go back toward the Devil's Lair Area, instead of going through the trip-mine hallway, go through the hive tunnel instead and keep following it. (There's no missions in that area, and it loops back around to lower level areas.) Right in the starting level 1 old russia area, there's a small shack where if you go down, it'll be dark enough to spawn your ghost light thing... proceeding to go toward a faint light coming from a tube of broken wires, you'll find a spawn of three level 18 Hive Majors (They respawn every 1-2 minutes after all three are killed.) There are three silver chest spawns around these three hive mobs. I also take it you haven't been looking for dead ghosts (One of which is in the open world near the devil's lair entrance where that boss mob spawned) nor golden chests (5 per world.) Mercury's raid will be opening tomorrow too.

2. Bungie thankfully uses Silent Dynamic stat syncing (Instead of overall level syncing) to help with this based on monsters you are currently attacking. You can still die as a level 20 in low level open world areas pretty easily if you aren't careful.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 09-15-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    1. Environments may be small where the missions / etc. are, but if you explore a bit, you'll realize that some areas can get pretty big and detailed. You can go NEARLY all the way back to where you started the game (Just before you head through the automatic grate gate or whatever.) If you've done the Devil's Lair questline, go back to it in the open world, you'll actually find a spawned Boss Monster there in the open world. There's also an entire area of level 20 spawns in old russia too. When you go back toward the Devil's Lair Area, instead of going through the trip-mine hallway, go through the hive tunnel instead and keep following it. (There's no missions in that area, and it loops back around to lower level areas.) Right in the starting level 1 old russia area, there's a small shack where if you go down, it'll be dark enough to spawn your ghost light thing... proceeding to go toward a faint light coming from a tube of broken wires, you'll find a spawn of three level 18 Hive Majors (They respawn every 1-2 minutes after all three are killed.) There are three silver chest spawns around these three hive mobs. I also take it you haven't been looking for dead ghosts (One of which is in the open world near the devil's lair entrance where that boss mob spawned) nor golden chests (5 per world.) Mercury's raid will be opening tomorrow too.

2. Bungie thankfully uses Silent Dynamic stat syncing (Instead of overall level syncing) to help with this based on monsters you are currently attacking. You can still die as a level 20 in low level open world areas pretty easily if you aren't careful.
    With your second point, I agree it makes it more interesting and challenging. The problem for me is you use your Dinklebot to scan something, defend it, and that's all the missions of Destiny lol. They didn't even try to have a imagination to mask it.

Your first point is true as well, however, I wish the zones were bigger. Especially since the Earth and Moon are about the size of the Old Barrens in World of Warcraft. Quite tiny even with the crevices here and there.

Thanks for the comment! I enjoyed reading it... especially the second point about the Silent Dynamic stat syncing which I think you mentioned on my other post as well if I remember correctly. Certainly a good thing to have in this type of game. What would you rate Destiny?

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

I wouldn't even rate destiny yet, game still feels like it should be in Beta.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer