Trove Beta Key Giveaway

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Default Trove Beta Key Giveaway

Boop

Not even beta yet and theres already key giveaways. So pumped for Neon Ninja.
    Last edited by Jermatoo; 09-24-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

One of my "Friends" said that TROVE has super high system requirements and it instant crashes after the tutorial, and he can never play again.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Thanks for the link. Was worried I wouldnt get into beta tomorrow after MMOBomb gave out a batch of non-functional alpha keys.

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    One of my "Friends" said that TROVE has super high system requirements and it instant crashes after the tutorial, and he can never play again.
    I'm playing on an extremely low end laptop and I get 30-40 fps on Trove almost constant. If you're friend can't even play it on those settings with good frames, he should really consider upgrading.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    I'm playing on an extremely low end laptop and I get 30-40 fps on Trove almost constant. If you're friend can't even play it on those settings with good frames, he should really consider upgrading.
    He has the following:

Fat Bowser Reputation: 35

is the servers down? i cant login i had alpha acess but never played i forgot about it ?
    You guys here are some of the most stupid and insulting people out there. I say to you all fuc.k you all. I am really tired of you guys judging me and thinking your above me. Only god can judge me. Later all. Enjoy your onrpg . I come here and be nice to you guys and yet you choose to call me names. Thats fine i dont need you all any more. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by halloeve View Post
    is the servers down? i cant login i had alpha acess but never played i forgot about it ?
    They said "Afternoon" PS/DT I think

Seems raptr is doing another key giveaway for this game. Beta edition too! Just keep in mind there are server issues at the moment so you may not be able to get on. http://raptr.com/store/item/trove-be...t&category=all

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 25

Uhhhh
    when I did my tutorial, last one I did being to get 20 shapestones and 30 warpseeds to make a hub,
    I made the hub and teleported to a loading screen that keeps on saying "Failed to connect to server"
    I keep on resetting the game the and it takes me to that screen "Failed to connect to server"
    It's like the map on the other side of that tutorial area/hub isn't working at the moment.